Promise Me

32 hours later they flight landed and they finally make it to Bali, Fatima had a drive to pick them up from the airport.

Zac: That was the longest flight on my life.

Fatima: I promise it'll all be worth it.

Zac: Oh really?

Fatima: Yes. So baby when we get in the car I need you to put this blindfold on!!

Zac: Why I gotta put it on?

Fatima: No questions, just do as I say.

Zac puts the blindfold on and the proceed to ride to their destination. 30 mins later the make it to their private resort. They get out the car and the baggage porters help carry their luggage to their room.

Greeter: Welcome to Bali, enjoy your stay.

Fatima: Thank you.

Zac: Don't be having me running into stuff now.

Fatima: ( Laughing ) boy I got you.

They get up to their room, and Fatima opened the door.

Fatima: On the count of three you can take the blindfold off. 1,2,3

Zac: Baby this is beautiful!!

Fatima: I'm glad you like it

Zac: Baby I love it!!

Fatima: I love you ( kisses him passionately )

Zac: I love you more my queen.

Fatima: So what you wanna do first?

Zac: Can we sit outside and have some wine?

Fatima: Okay we can do that. But let's get a shower first and then we can just lay outside and have some wine.

Zac: Ooouuu I like the sound of that.

Fatima: I bet you do.

They went and got in the shower. And 30 mins later they get out, dries off and put on their clothes

Zac: Damn you fine

Fatima: you like?

Zac: Yes I do..

Fatima: You go head, ima grab the mine and I'll be right out.

Zac: Okay baby

10 mins later Fatima goes out to where Zac was with the wine and lays on his chest

Zac: Baby!

Fatima: Wuz up baby what's on your mind?

Tears began to form his eyes.

Fatima: Baby what's wrong.

Zac: I'm just thankful to have you and our baby girl in my life. I need you to promise me something.

Fatima: What's that baby?

Zac: Promise me that no matter how what, you want walk out my life. ( tears fall from his eyes )

Fatima: Baby I promise but where is this coming from?

Zac: Ever since I was young all people ever done was walk out my life and give up on me. And I can't lose the two most important people that I have in my life.

Fatima: Baby look at me. ( whipping his tears away ) Those people walked out because they didn't deserve a place in your life. And those who gave up on you, were too blind to see the man that I'm looking at now. Baby I will never give up on you. I don't care what it is, or what we go through, I will fight till my last breath for us.

Zac: You say that now.

Fatima: Zac you are the only man that I want and need. You are still the man that I fell in love with and will always be the man that fell in love with. You didn't come this far to give up on yourself now, so stop being so hard on yourself. ( teary eyes )

Zac: I'm sorry baby. I know we're on vacation but my mind is just full of so much.

Fatima: Baby you don't ever have to apologize for how you feel or even showing emotions, You're human. And at the end of the day we all deal with them. But showing emotions doesn't make you weak or less of a man.

Zac: I'm just in a still place in my life after facing my mom. And it trigger emotions inside of me that I thought I healed from.

Fatima: I should have never told you to have a conversation with her.

Zac: No this isn't your fault so don't go there. It's just something that I had to face and if I didn't then it would've made things worse in the long run.

Fatima: That's true. And we will face it together.

Zac: I never had anybody to pour so much into me the way that you do. I never had anybody to go all out to making my birthday special.

Fatima: Baby you deserve it. And I will forever pour into you and go all out for you because to too are someone special.

Zac: I love you so much

Fatima: I love you more baby. Now can we lay here and enjoy each other and this beautiful view of the night sky

Zac: Yes we can. ( kisses her )

Fatima lays on his chest and sing Monica- why I love you so much.

Zac: I love listening to you sing

Fatima: You say that now, but what happens when we're old and grey?

Zac: I'll still love it. I'll never get tired of hearing your beautiful voice. My songbird!!

Fatima: Well I love singing to you and I'll never get tired of doing it. ( kisses him )

They laid out and talked about their future with more kids. A couple hours went by and they were knocked out. A couple hours by and Fatima wakes up.

Fatima: Baby wake up.

Zac: Damn baby what time it is?

Fatima: I'm not sure but let's go get in the bed.

Zac: Let's go!!

They walked back into their room and it was midnight, April 26

Fatima: Happy Birthday my king!!! Rest up because I got plans for you.

Zac: Thank you my queen and I sure will because I'm ready for these plans.

Fatima: I bet you are.

Zac: Goodnight baby, I love you.

Fatima: Goodnight baby, I love you more.

10 mins later and they were back knocked out.