Reception

For the First time we introduced to you Mr & Mrs Taylor

Everybody's congratulating them.

Anita: baby I'm so proud of the woman you've become. I'm happy for you and Zac. Y'all both deserve each other.

Fatima: Aww thank you mama. I'm glad that I have him to put up with me now.

Zac: We got each other to put up with now.

Fatima: I love it.

Fast forward

Everybody's eating, and having them a good time. They did the first dance the father and daughter dance. And Zac dance with Fatima's mom. And from there the party kicked off.

Andi: Congratulations Zac and Fatima.

Fatima: thank you Andi.

Andi: I remember when you first came to my office. You was like Fuck love, I'm done with it. I don't want it. And look at you now, on your wedding day.

Fatima: Ikr and I'm glad I chose love instead of bitterness because of heartache and pain.

Andi: I'm glad you chose love too.

Angela: Girl you remember when we talked about this day, and we pictured how it would be?

Fatima: yes!!

Angela: well is it everything you imagined it would be?

Fatima: Everything and more.

Angela: I'm happy for you. And I'm glad you got Zac as your husband.

Fatima: Well thank you sis.

Oh...oh...oh...oh...
Yee...eee...
I can't believe it's true
I'm standin' here in front of you
And you are here with me
So unbelievable
I'd never ever let you go
My heart is yours for keeps
Let's make a vow (Let's make a vow, baby)
Right here and now (Here and now)
This is the day that I prayed for
And you are the girl of my dreams
And my place in life is right here by your side
On this day (On this day)
This very moment (This very moment, oh)

Zac walks over

Zac: Mrs.Taylor can I have this dance?

Fatima: Yes you can Mr.Taylor

Angela: behave now

Zac: oh I definitely want be doing that.

Angela: okay I see you

They go to the dance floor.

Fatima: Wow, we really did it.

Zac: yes we did Mrs.Taylor

Fatima: I love the sound of that. Say it again.

Zac: yes we did Mrs.Taylor.

Fatima: I love you baby.

Zac: And baby I love you more baby.

Fatima lie her head up against his chest and they just dance. The song goes off

Fast forward to the Maid of honor speech and best man's toast.

Aisha: Growing up my sister was always been my inspiration. I always looked up to her as a second mom. I've watched my sister go through so much trauma in her life. But she always stood out strong and on top. She's beautiful, strong, vibrant, inspiring, and so much more. And today when I look at her I see how happy she is and that's all I ever wanted was for her to find her true love. And those that know her know that she's not an emotional nor break easy type person. And for Zac to come along and bring that side out of her was something that she needed. She's more calm and settled. So to you Zac thank you for being that for her. I love the both of you.

Nathan: When Zac first came to me and told me about Fatima I thought she was just another girl in the black book. But as time progressed and things got more and more deeper and everything about him started changing, I knew that it was real. He came to me and said bro ima marry her one day. I was like bro you serious about this, He said bro yes. And when I saw the way they look at each, how love each other, how they interact with each other and how intimate they are with each other with everybody around. I said oh yeah, what they have is special. Fatima although we started off on a rough patch, I appreciate you for loving my brother the way that you do. Hell you open my eyes up to something new. I love the both of you. So to the bride and groom.

Everybody cheers.

Tony: let's party.

They party and party.

Zac: Baby you don't look so good, you okay?

Fatima: I don't feel so good.

Zac: what's wrong? come sit down.

Zac went and got Fatima some water.

Anita: baby what's wrong?

Fatima: I feel nauseous and lightheaded

Fatima passing out