LVII. "Isn't it funny...?"

*°*°*°*°*

*°*°*°*°*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*°*°*°*°*

121 AC – Dragonstone – Three months later

"Isn't it funny that our daughter who wished for us to move to Dragonstone the most is now the one begging us frequently to visit the Red Keep? All because of that boy."

Daemon grunted while uncaringly stuffing some clothes into a bag. Meria who had just come out of her bath and was already in her night gown was lying on their bed with a book in front of her.

"You know it is different living here."

It really was. Their family was happy not having to follow the certain lifestyle the people in the Red Keep would have forced upon them. Here, the children learned the basics from mostly independent teachers, but they were free to decide on what to focus exactly.

And they were together.

Daemon was not as occupied with the council as before because he worked from Dragonstone and only ever took up the tasks he liked. He had time to spar with Viserion and Aunora, read stories to Vaena or ride on horseback with Daelion around the entire island.

It was good.

Although Daemon was slightly annoyed with going back and forth between King's Landing and Dragonstone so often. But he would do everything for Aunora.

"I am quite happy that their friendship remains despite the move." Meria put some leather strip as bookmark inside her book and closed it before rolling down from the bed. "It is good to have such friendships."

"It would also be good if she spent more time with her siblings. Vaena still thinks Nora is cross with her because she exposed Aemond. Again, his fault." At his attempt to find another reason to hate that boy she rolled her eyes.

"It was not Aemond's fault that Vaena said that out loud and only yesterday the girls were painting together. Don't be so overdramatic."

She stood in front of him, her eyes pleading him to finally let that topic go.

Daemon let out a deep sigh while placing his hands on her waist. Only the thin fabric of her night gown separated his rough fingers from her skin and she felt her body grow warm at his soft touch.

"I want them to have a strong relationship. Friends vanish but you cannot escape your family."

"Says the man who has more friends than he can count and frequently scrams from his family." She commented while her fingers grazed over his arms at her side, slowly moving upwards and downwards again.

"I'd rather call them supporters or...loyalists."

"Sure."

"And I never truly scrammed. I was banished. Multiple times. And I came back. Every. Fucking. Time."

The Unwanted | Daemon Targaryen [english]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें