XIII. They parted...

hope you'll like it !!

*°*°*°*°*

*°*°*°*°*

THEY PARTED breathlessly as they were lying next to each other in her bed. Meria turned her head. Daemon was on his back, one hand placed lazily on his chest which rose and fell heavily. His eyes were closed for a moment.

When he felt her gaze on him, his lips morphed into a smirk, before he turned onto his side to face her.

"Are you feeling well?"

A heavy sigh left her lips, but it was followed by a shy smile. He softly stroke her naked shoulder.

"Can't really put into words how I feel."

"Does it hurt?" His voice was still a bit raspy and deeper than usual and Meria loved it. He sounded genuinely concerned and also curious as if he had never thought about the fact that this might hurt the woman before - or never cared before.

At that exact moment her body seemed to remember what they had just done. Since she didn't know anything about being with a man in this...way, she had no idea about the pain that would occure when it happened for the first time.

Daemon had been surprisingly careful and gentle - even more so than he had ever been with any whore. However, there was always some kind of pain or uncomfortable feeling when it happened for the first. At least, in the first moments.

Now, her legs felt oddly sore and she felt a strange kind of tiredness. "It is common, is it not?" Still fascinated by his battle scars, she touched a bigger one on his shoulder and wondered if it was caused one of the arrows which hit him at the War at the Stepstones. She had to ask him one day.

"Can't I ensure that you are fine, Princess?" Her hand moved to his cheek and then his chin where she felt him grin.

"I do not regret having done this if that's what you truly wish to know, my Prince." He reached for her hand at his face and placed a soft kiss inside her palm. This time, it did not bother him to hear her call him his title. Although he still preferred if she did so in High Valyrian.

"I am relieved to hear that." He gave her a loving kiss on the lips. While doing so, he pulled her closer into his chest until she was partly lying on him. The atmosphere had shifted. Their kisses were lazier. Still passionate, but more lighthearted than before. As if they were now sure of something that was only assumed before. They didn't have to fight for anything or convince each other of something because they were perfectly concent with what they did and felt. At least for now.

She rested her head on his bare chest and enjoyed the way he gently stroke her back. Examining his scars again, she couldn't keep it to herself any longer.