End

Chapter 76: End of Text

Since Ji Ning reached the Tribulation Realm, he has been looking for an opportunity to ascend. She even arranged everything in the Wuye Sect, selected a suitable manager for the sect, and left the sect the cultivation materials she knew, elixirs, materials, alchemy techniques, and so on.

But there has been no feeling of soaring.

Until she remembered that there was still a zerg nest, the matter was not solved.

Zergs similar to spirit devouring insects have a lifespan countless times longer than spirit devouring insects. What is the reason, Ji Ning has always wondered.

So, she set off. And where Ji Ning goes, Yan Zhangwu will also follow. This guy has been Ji Ning's henchman since he stepped down from the post of marshal, so Ji Ning had to take Yan Zhangwu to the location where the insect nest was located.

In the Zerg, a new mother insect has long been born, and the Zerg wander in the void outside the nest, unconsciously devouring the matter in the void, and then supplying the converted energy to the insect mother. Recently, however, the growth of the mother worm seems to have stopped. The Zerg can no longer sense the fluctuations of the mother insect, and the power they swallow into their bodies is almost unbearable.

When Ji Ning approached the insect nest, some Zerg who couldn't hold on were dying one after another.

Feeling the aura in the air, Ji Ning slapped his thigh: "I already knew to bring some disciples over to absorb the aura!"

However, Yan Zhangwu also needed aura, so it was not a loss. Ji Ning hurriedly urged Yan Zhangwu to make efficient use of these spiritual powers, while she herself entered the insect nest.

In the worm nest, Zerg who fell crookedly on both sides of the road abounded.

This Zerg himself propped himself to death? Just praised them for living longer than the Spirit Devouring Worm.

What a slap in the face.

Along the way, countless Zergs, rich spiritual power that was almost substantive, Ji Ning finally couldn't help but inform the disciples to come to the Worm Nest to pick up leaks.

Staying in the deepest part of the insect nest, Ji Ning saw a huge black insect cocoon on the wall. She sensed it, but she didn't sense the breath inside. Injecting spiritual power to probe, it was found that the insects inside had lost their breath. When he was about to leave, Ji Ning suddenly noticed that there was a spiritual power fluctuation behind the insect cocoon.

Ji Ning removed the insect cocoon, and a hole appeared in front of him that could allow one person to pass through. The mouth of the cave was black and exuding attraction, and if it weren't for Ji Ning's peak, he would have been sucked in long ago.

Only at this time, Ji Ning had a strong feeling that it was time for her to soar.

Because Yan Zhangwu has reached the Tribulation Realm. It turned out that she had been unable to ascend because of the relationship of contract partners.

Ji Ning walked to Yan Zhangwu's side, Yan Zhangwu understood what she meant, and asked, "Can't you stay?"

Ji Ning smiled lightly.

"When do you leave?"

"Now." After Ji Ning finished speaking, he looked at Yan Zhangwu, his eyes condensed for a long time, and he only instructed: "Precious."

Yan Zhangwu seemed to have made up his mind, and plucked up the courage to shout at Ji Ning's back: "I'm with you." Ji

Ning turned around suddenly: "Are you sure?" You