18

Chapter 18: A Pill of the Valley

What seven days?

Chu Niannian asked, and after getting an explanation, he said that it was not expensive.

"It's not expensive at all, Sister Ji is doing well!"

Ji Ning couldn't help but laugh when he heard this, this girl really trusted her. There was a reason why she didn't explain it to the others.

Alchemy is not only longer than boiling ointment, but also requires Ji Ning to guide with spiritual power. The refined Gugu Pill not only had a better effect than rue ointment, but also contained a certain amount of spiritual power.

Spiritual power: An existence with the effect of cleansing the veins.

Although ordinary people's bodies cannot store spiritual power, after the elixir is eaten, the spiritual power has survived this in the body, and it can always take away some impurities in the body.

Therefore, trust her to buy, the value of the harvest is absolutely high. If you miss it without trust, you can only say that you have no chance.

Thinking of this, Ji Ning saved his mind to amuse Chu Niannian: "What if it's not good?" Chu

Niannian pouted: "No matter how bad it is, it is better than nutrient solution." Poof

.

"Okay, ask you a business. I want to live in a different place, do you know where to sell a house? How much does it cost? "

???

Chu Niannian is a little confused, sister, do you really dare to think ah, do some small business and want to buy a house? Do I earn 50 SGDs?

"Look at the lot, look at the size. At least a few tens of thousands of star coins. "

Tens of thousands... It was Ji Ning's turn to be speechless, what rare materials were your Barren Star's house built with?

Barren Star Residence, big is not easy.

It's too hard.

At this time, she heard Chu Niannian ask, "Why do you want to change places?"

Ji Ning: "They went bankrupt and came back from the medium star." "It is only a matter of time before the three members of the Sun family are discovered, it is better for her to announce it herself.

Chu Niannian was overjoyed: "Bankrupt? Ah! Good! Retribution!

Haha, I have to tell my mother the good news quickly. By the way, sister, are they in it now? Sister, don't panic, don't be afraid, I'll let my mother call someone to drive them out!"

Look, she knew they knew it would be like this.

Ji Ning hurriedly stopped Chu Niannian: "No need." Since they have no place to live, the empty house will be returned to them. I happened to change places. She emphasized the word "empty."

Chu Niannian understood in seconds, Ji Ning lived with the Sun family, what did she add furniture, was it for her or to the Sun family? It's better for her to buy another property. Just let the family enjoy their "spacious" big house.

There really is no money to buy a house at the moment, but: "Sister, you can consider renting a house now."

Ji Ning's eyes lit up: This can have!

The bald chicken who overheard here moved in his heart, and took advantage of Ji Ning to send Chu Niannian out, felt out the light brain, and quickly typed a line of words with his wings to send it out.