49

Chapter 49

In previous years, when there was a star beast tide, Barren Star ZF always needed to spend a lot of manpower, force, and financial resources to resist.

Some experienced interstellar warriors will wander near Arashi's space station during this time period, waiting for the temporary employment of Arashi ZF.

Just like now, the empty space station used to look very crowded.

However, it has been three days since the beast tide appeared, and the temporary recruitment documents of Ara Star have not been heard.

The warriors commented a lot: "I heard that this barren star has changed owners, is it really fake?" Why hasn't the planet owner released the file yet?

"It is estimated that the Nova Lord is a fool and does not yet know the seriousness of the beast tide. Hehe.

"Impossible, I heard that the Nova Lord is from the Xia family. The people of the Xia family can't be so stupid.

"It doesn't matter which family he belongs to, it's stupid to do something beyond his means."

"It's not the Xia family's, it's the Xia family's reward for the benefactor."

"Reward? Treat the Xia family younger?

"I heard it was."

"How is that possible? The sick son of the Xia family was diagnosed as an incurable disease by the imperial doctors.

"How impossible! My cousin's nephew's neighbor's second uncle's daughter worked as a maid in the Xia family manor. She saw with her own eyes that the young master of the Xia family was cured. The planet is the reward.

"Yo, is it a divine doctor? The young master of the Xia family was really cured? How much does a doctor cost? I also want to go to healing. Passerby A spoke.

"What disease do you cure?"

Passerby A: "What disease?" Old problem, you don't?

As soon as

these words were spoken, everyone was quiet. The old problem that this group of warriors has is actually a more or less common problem of the entire interstellar people: the body is eroded by dark matter.

It's just that some are less eroded, and some are eroded more.

Like the emperor star and the superior star, several specific medium stars, their own dark matter is small, and there is a particularly good protective shield, almost all dark matter outside the residential area. At night, the shield also turns on the purification function, purifying the dark matter in the air to a level that is almost harmless.

Although other medium stars do not have the conditions of those planets above, the residents pay attention at night and go out to do personal protection, which is not serious.

Only those starfolks who are running around the stars and living in the barren stars and waste stars are the most seriously eroded by dark matter. The former is because the starry sky contains rich dark matter, and the latter is because the living conditions are too poor.

Now these silent warriors belong to the former, running around the stars all day in search of survival. The erosion of dark matter is not to a certain extent unnoticed, but when it is detected, it is basically like a tarsal maggot, silently devouring human vitality.

"Hey, that's what that says, none of us have it?" Someone answered with a self-deprecating answer.

"Alas, the symptoms are apparent, and the rest of the life is ten years. To do this is to earn money with our lives.

"The Star Academy can't take these dark matter, buddy, let's recognize the reality." People began to comfort passers-by, but they were also relieved themselves.

Passerby Jia wanted to try it, and his symptoms were already visible: "The imperial doctor also said that the young master of the Xia family was not saved, so it's better now." It wasn't good before, and I still didn't meet a high-ranking person. Since there are superior people, of course I have to give it a try. "Or wait for death?

As soon as these words were said, many people moved to wait and see. They encouraged passers-by: "Go if you want, leave no regrets."

"If there is an effect, you must inform the brothers."

Of course, there are also those who raise the bar: "Pay the IQ tax, cure Young Master Xia is a blind cat meets a dead rat, this kind of person who believes who is stupid." "

......

"Wait a minute, what are we going to say in the first place?"

"Hit the star beast tide."

"Yes, yes, yes, hit the star beast tide."

After discussing for a long time, everyone decided to go to the planet to see the real situation. Wait and bring the supplies to run out!

Stepping on the land of the barren star, I didn't hear the star people discussing the horror of the star beast tide. I've only heard people discussing how vulnerable the Star Beast Tide is.

Vulnerable? The warriors recalled the images of the former confrontation against the star beast. It's them who are vulnerable.

And passerby A has already gone to ZF Manor, trying to find a doctor and ask for medicine. No matter how terrifying the Star Beast Tide is, it is also terrifying for others. Your own short life is your own loss.

When the warriors arrived outside the zone where the star beast broke out, they only saw the desolate wilderness, the wasteland carrying the sunset in the wilderness of the barren star.

Beyond the wilderness, there was another man, not wearing protective clothing, who did not know what he was doing.

This person was Ji Ning, and she set up a formation outside the protective shield to achieve the purpose of expelling the star beast tide.

She will soon go to the military academy star, and when the beast tide riots again, no matter what it rushes to the jurisdiction of that division, they will not be able to withstand it.

So, effectively targeted, arranged!

The warriors did not find a reason for them to continue staying in the Barren Star, and returned one by one along the road.

Passerby A waited outside the manor for two days, only waiting for the deputy star master who went out to patrol. This realization, too!

Others are treated the same. Until the passerby A waited until despair. He had a clever move and gave birth to a note: stuffed the idea into the star lord's message box, and directly asked the new star lord if there was a way to eliminate the dark matter in the human body.

The author has something to say:

I am guilty, I am short, I will say first, it is really too busy these days.