43

Chapter 43: Eleven Lessons Eleven

In the vast starry sky, starships sail slowly along the star path, but in fact they are speedy.

Ji Ning leaned on the side of the ship and looked at the starry sky outside through the special glass window of the starship.

It turned out that Xinghe looked like this up close.

Looking at it, Ji Ning was attracted by the bright spots in the distance.

How did the silhouettes connected by those bright spots look so much like the evil array that everyone in the sect must learn? It is also as similar as 70% to the sub-formations in the evil formation.

The starship moved forward, quickly leaving the area behind. Ji Ning looked back again, but found that all the bright spots of that place had disappeared.

The starlight is gone, leaving only endless darkness. It seemed that it was just an illusion of Ji Ning just now. Ji Ning's heart sank, this interstellar does not seem to be as simple as said on the star network.

It wasn't until the starship docked at the space station that Ji Ning's gaze was withdrawn from the vast starry sky. She looked at the planet beneath her feet, and it was a little familiar. Immediately afterwards, the original memory of this place automatically appeared.

Oh, it turned out to be the medium planet that grew up in its original body. This is the original hometown.

On the way to register the spaceship into the planet, Ji Ning used the star network to find out something about Xia Xing.

Xia Xing, a planet that belongs to the private property of the Xia family. It is twice as large as the Barren Star and is a planet with light industry as the center of gravity. It is more famous in the interstellar is the nutrient solution produced by Xia Xing. Like the "delicious" brand nutrient solution that Ji Ning had seen on the radio before, it was a product of the Xia family.

Xia Xing's current star master is called Xia Zhang, a double A grade in mental strength and physique, and graduated from the Imperial Military Academy. His wife Song Yun has a grade A mental power and a grade B physique, and also graduated from the Imperial Military Academy. His son Xia Le suffers from a congenital genetic disease, and his mental strength and constitution are unknown.

Star Lord Residence found on the Star Network, the residence is located in the Xia Xing East District, is a huge manor. The perimeter of the estate is even allowed to be visited. In her long memory, she even went here, of course, by her biological parents.

So Ji Ning easily found his destination. But as soon as she came out of Starry Sky Harbor, her face was not good.

There is no aura on this planet!

Ji Ning pressed the mind of the imperial sword and stopped a rental car. Sitting in the car, the spiritual energy in the body can be saved.

An hour later, Ji Ning arrived outside the Xia family manor. Turn on the light brain and contact Chu Niannian. The first thing I saw was a few missed communications from Chu Niannian. Ji Ning dialed back with his backhand, and the communication was quickly connected.

"Master!"

As soon as Chu Niannian showed his face in the communication, Ji Ning said with a cold face: "I'll settle the account!"

Before Chu Niannian could reply, the communication "snapped" off.

Chu Niannian: .jpg look confused. Before her expression could be adjusted, she heard shrill sirens and screams from people. There was also the sound of the private team in the Xia family's manor striding over, accompanied by the "click" of weapons being loaded.