48

Chapter 48: Beast Tide

What is that?

Ji Ning asked for the piece of paper and examined it carefully. The sixteen petals of the flowers, sixteen leaves, and the purple stamens, yes, the sixteen-petal purple core flower she had been looking for.

Purple core flower, one of the main ingredients for refining Huishen Pill.

It's really hard to find a place to step on iron shoes, and it doesn't take any effort to get it.

Ji Ning casually asked, "What planet is this military school on?"

"The military academy is the name of that planet, called the military school star." I don't know who answered a sentence.

A planet? Oh, this military school card is quite big.

Ji Ning turned back to his room, opened Xingbao to find the ticket purchase area, and prepared to buy tickets to go to the military academy. Since there are clues about purple core flowers, of course, you have to go over and look for them. But she looked through it and didn't find a ticket for the military school.

"Why is there no ticket?"

When it comes to military schools, Xiaohuang is not sleepy, and he is familiar with this place.

"The military academy's space station is usually not open. To go to military school, you need to make an appointment in advance. Only if the application is approved will the □□ be directed.

In this way, it is a bit like the delivery of posts between big families in the mortal realm of the Middle Domain. The other party answered the post and replied to the door-to-door visit.

Ji Ning asked shamelessly, "Then where do I have to make an appointment?"

"The official website of the military academy." Only students who have received a letter of notice from the military school at home can apply. You want to go and have to let the Chaillot parents apply.

Ji Ning flipped through the space bracelet and took out two sheets of paper covered with thick dust: "Is this it?" Xiaohuang

: ... How can you have everything this woman!

It said weakly, "Yes... Are you going to go to a military school?

Ji Ning shook his head: "I don't really want to go."

Also, if you don't talk about a system, it's useless to go.

"Then you better go and let Xia Le apply." Xiaohuang proposed.

Ji Ning thought deeply, and then suddenly remembered something, and asked Xiaohuang suspiciously: "How do you know so clearly?" Oh

, oops, too much talking. Xiaohuang hurriedly remedied: "I heard others say it before."

"Oh." Ji Ning was hesitant, and then asked, "In your previous master's house?" You lost them and didn't look for you? Xiao

Huang's face was full of question marks, where does he have the master? Continue to make up: "I don't have a master, I flew to which house to live in before I was contracted by you.

Ji Ning glanced at Xiao Huang meaningfully, it was lying. Ji Ning's memory is strong, Xiaohuang once said that it was its former owner, and now it is gone.

There are only two possibilities: what was said before is false, and what is said now is true. What was said before and now is false, and Xiaohuang forgot the lies he made up.

However, who doesn't have a little secret, just like she didn't share with Xiaohuang that she is not a person of this world. Of course, Xiaohuang can also keep his secrets. As long as it doesn't implicate her.

When Ji Ning walked out, Xia Le's mother was still gently coaxing her son: "Isn't the military school your previous dream?" Mom and Dad graduated from there, didn't you always want to see it?

Xia Le endured his impatience and said in a gentle tone: "I don't want to go now. I want to stay here.

"Lele, you have to go." Ji Ning suddenly appeared, "Or, let's apply to go to the military academy for a few days, so that your senior brother and sister can also meet the world."

When

Song Yun heard this, she agreed very much: "Yes, go play for a few days." "Don't you want to play and play? No boy can refuse a mech on the planet of the military academy.

In this way, Song Yun directly submitted an appointment application and told Ji Ning: "The fastest reply takes six or seven days. "There was full time to schedule the handover. So that the star lord would not be erected after returning.

Ji Ning: Uh-uh, in fact, she seems to be erected now.

In his spare time, Ji Ning searched for information about the military academy again. I know that the military school is a school directly under the imperial military department, which has a junior high school and a university department. The junior high school, also known as the Department of Abnormal Abilities, is specially established for the enrollment of special abilities.

According to the official website, if Ji Ning really ran to the military school with the abnormal ability test report, it is estimated that he would sit with his younger brothers and sisters in junior high school to study for a while.

This picture, Ji Ningguang imagined that the society was dead.

So, what to study! If you don't get on, you won't get on!

......

Before the application was approved, Ara Star encountered a star beast tide that haunts once a year.

Deputy Star Lord Qin Zhiyuan came to report with an expressionless face, wrote an application for weapons, and asked Ji Ning to seal and submit it.

Ji Ning is immersed in the vast and boundless star network world, eating melons, gossip, and a lot of things. As soon as he heard that the star beast dared to run from its own territory to the outside of Area E to hit the protective shield, he rushed with his sword.

The protective shield was broken, and she had to repair it!

Flew out for a distance, and then turned back to take the apprentice. Ready-made live targets for them to practice.

Ji Ning rushed to Area E, and with a wave of his long sword, he cut a huge deep trench in the ground. The star beasts that were hitting the shield with red eyes shook in unison and stopped moving.

As soon as the familiar and dangerous sword qi came out, the star beasts were speechless: You didn't leave?

The star beasts in the first row retreated one after another, not wanting to suffer.

Ji Ning: I haven't been beaten for a few days?

The star beast in the back row was unaware, squeezing and pushing the front row to move. As soon as he moved, Ji Ning put away a small star beast with a sword, and Neidan put it away.

The author has something to say:

I was sleepy, I slept. Busy lately, late update...