52

Chapter 51: Military School Map

After frequently browsing the Star Network, Ji Ning had long learned some terms that did not belong to the True Cultivation World.

In fact, when the amount of knowledge reserves reaches a certain level, coupled with its own IQ and associative ability, some unfamiliar words can be guessed in combination with the context.

Although Ji Guo Mu Ning does not agree with many ideas of interstellar, she is no longer interstellar illiterate in terms of knowledge. When encountering new words and new things, she is already proficient in using the star network to search.

So to improve the environment, she said, "Lowering dark matter in the air. Dark

matter is a thing, Ji Ning and his apprentices can be fearless with spiritual power, and others can avoid it like snakes and scorpions.

Ji Ning once thought that this dark matter was a companion creature of Reiki. Otherwise, how can Xia Xing have less dark matter and no aura. But when it came to the military academy, Ji Ning's guess proved wrong. There is very little dark matter on the military school star, but there is a considerable amount of aura.

Therefore, clearing dark matter is not the same as clearing Reiki. Without dark matter, you can still rely on Aura cultivation.

To be honest, Ji Ning's establishment of the Infinity Sect to collect disciples was also partly because she wanted to absorb dark matter by relying on many people's cultivation. In this way, the ordinary people of Arashi Star will not be sealed at home by the night.

It's just that the plan is a little out of step with the changes...

Now that he knew that the Star Beast Neidan actually had this effect, Ji Ning was certainly willing to take it out and use it for this.

Not for parcel clearing, of course!

Xia Yu refused to explain in his heart, but his nephew also waited, so he had to say: "Put the Star Beast Neidan into the groove at the bottom of the protective shield." It will increase the ability of the shield to purify dark matter. This

is a secret that only the lord families of the upper and middle stars can know! After all, it is necessary to rely on the star beast Neidan to maintain the pressure of the upper and medium stars. And there are so many Neidan who are hunted every year, of course, it is necessary to keep it a secret.

Ji Ning sincerely asked: "How much to put that time?" Is this enough? She took out some Neidan.

Xia Yu and Song Yun:! There are a dozen of them! It lasts for a year!

Seeing that they didn't speak, Ji Ning thought it was too little, and took out some more: "Is it enough?" Xia

Yu and Song Yun: ??? That's forty or fifty!

Chu Niannian and Chu Kang on the side also took out some inner dan: "It's not enough, I still have it here."

Xia Yu and Song Yun quickly stretched out their hands to cover them up: "Enough is enough." Put it away, don't take it out! When

they put it away, this uncle and sister-in-law will have time to doubt life, so many Neidan, how many children beat the star beast to death? Don't rob any starship that transports supplies!

Ji Ning and her apprentices, the eldest is the second apprentice, Chu Kang, who is only 20 years old now. Then there was eighteen-year-old Ji Ning, fifteen-year-old Chu Niannian, and the youngest was ten-year-old Xia Le. In the eyes of these two middle-aged people, it is indeed a group of children.