35

Chapter 35: Two Pills

The prop is a person.

Along with the prop man in the shot, there are two people carrying repair fluid and wearing doctor's uniforms.

Qian Dafu let the prop brother lie on the prop bed in front of the camera: "This little brother is the prop we invited at a high price today to test hemostasis."

The seller sells hemostatic dispersion at a price of 1,000 stars, presumably there is something special about this hemostatic dispersion. To see how it worked, we talked to the prop brothers and cut the aortic arteries in the legs.

Rest assured, rest assured, we also asked a professional rescue doctor to guard the side, and the repair fluid is ready. As long as this thing doesn't work, we will directly repair the little brother's wound with the repair liquid, and nothing will happen. People

in the live broadcast room gave gifts when they heard the directly excited speech.

"The anchor is playing so big!"

"Begin! Begin!

"Do it!"

"Brother can't wait to see the big rich fooled!"

"It's not as good as looking at Dafu's regretful expression!"

"The Great Rich List sent a round of starships".

"The Great Rich List sent a round of battleships".

Several large gifts floated on the screen in the live broadcast room.

Dafu thanked the fans: "Thank you for the gift from the big brother..."

"Iron juices, don't send it, it's time to start!" This hemostatic powder is claimed to be both oral and external, and in order to verify the effect, I am ready to let this little brother take it orally. Seriously, I've never heard of a medicine to stop bleeding from trauma that can be taken orally.

"Haha, who isn't."

"First time I heard about +1."

"Let the prop little brother show his face."

"Why didn't the anchor cut himself?"

"There is a disease upstairs, in case there is a three long and two short."

"Then the prop is not afraid of what if?"

Qian Dafu's eyes cleared the screen quickly, and signaled to start.

One of the doctors stepped forward, took a scalpel, and steadily cut the big / thigh of prop one, and red blood / sprayed / gushed out, and even some splashed on the camera.

The prop brother's face quickly withered.

The interstellar live broadcast room has a function of sharing five senses, and the people watching in the live broadcast room smell the rich blood/fishy smell shared by Qian Dafu and feel excited, staring intently at the blood coming out.

Stimulate! The thrill of real brew!

Although Qian Dafu is a qualified anchor, he has not yet degenerated to the point of ignoring human life. He quickly peeled off the package to stop the bleeding.

So fragrant!

Qian Dafu and the people in the live broadcast room smelled a pleasant fragrance.

Qian Dafu, who was drooling, quickly stuffed the hemostatic dispersal into the mouth of prop one. After hesitating for a while, he was afraid that he would eat it.