54

Chapter 54

Clear dark matter?

Ji Ning lowered his eyes, thinking about the relationship between spiritual power, star beast inner dan, and dark matter.

Eliminating dark matter, Ji Ning once considered. Unlike being harmful to others, this thing is beneficial to their mentors and apprentices. And the difference is that several of them absorb the spiritual energy cultivation between heaven and earth.

But the guess that Reiki can clear dark matter is wrong. Didn't you see that both Arashi Star and Military Academy Star have both aura and dark matter?

But why does the dark matter that enters Ji Ningji's body transform into spiritual power? Why does Star Beast Neidan have the effect of purifying dark matter.

Unless, these so-called dark matter originally belong to a spiritual force. It can be guided by the mind, entered the body, and then passed through the spiritual root, and purified into pure spiritual power. Or, like the method devised by the interstellar people, through some unknown method, use the protective shield to let the demon power in the star beast inner dan neutralize and offset the spiritual power of "dark matter".

If you guess in this direction, then these dark matter belong to that tyrannical spiritual power. This kind of spiritual power is not as calm and gentle and harmless as the usual spiritual power, not only actively drilling into living objects, but also not leaving the disaster. It is precisely because of the activity of these "dark matter" that the effect after the cultivator is transformed into spiritual power will be particularly good.

If so, it makes sense. No wonder interstellar people are so afraid of dark matter, which is inhaled into the body of ordinary people, but it is not harmful to the human body.

This matter originally had nothing to do with Ji Ning. But Master and her old man often taught that practitioners should have great love when they receive the gifts of heaven and earth, and should take the life of the world as their duty.

Therefore, since everyone was begging for the door, Ji Ning decided to think of a way. Of course, I thought about it before, but I didn't think as deeply as I do now.

Since it belongs to spiritual power, why not try the elixir of transformation?

Just do it, Ji Ning got up and went to collect the materials of the elixir.

After refining, Ji Ning first asked Qin Zhiyuan to find a few people from this planet who were eroded by dark matter to test the medicine.

Or the last contract, if you are willing to test the drug, you can get 10,000 star coins, and the person who tries the drug also has to bear all the adverse consequences.

As soon as the news was released, the quota was full.

Laughing to death, who doesn't know that you will die after being contaminated with dark matter? Those people who were tortured by dark matter were originally waiting for death, and now there is still white. The good thing of 10,000 stars, of course, you must sign up! Sooner or later it will be a death anyway.

So, the trial began very smoothly.

There were ten people who tested the medicine, and Qin Zhiyuan placed them in the observation room of a hospital in Area A to test the drug. Once there is any accident, it is better to rescue it in time.

As soon as the medicine was ingested, the ten people let out a wail of pain in unison. I saw that the ten people were already in pain and could not sit on the chair, one by one, squatting or bent, and there were those who were leaning against the wall for reliance, and there were those who were rolling all over the floor in pain...

✓Interstellar boss, she used to cultivate immortalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें