24

Chapter 24: Seven Pills (Inverted V Starts)

Ji Ning reached out and took a spirit stone the size of a goose egg from the pile of spirit stones. The spirit stone was crystal clear, and there was spiritual power flowing inside that ordinary people could not see with their naked eyes. As soon as Ji Ning held the spirit stone, the spiritual power inside penetrated into Ji Ning's spirit root like a smoke.

Add a little spiritual power in the body.

The bearded miner urged Ji Ning: "Don't look at it, what's the sight, go back quickly."

Ji Ning couldn't walk, and even forgot what she was here for.

The bearded man looked at several waste rock piles nearby and said to himself: "You can call a stone truck to transport it to the abandoned mine." "

Shipped away? No way!

Ji Ning hurriedly blocked: "Don't transport this pile!"

"It's all waste stone, don't you take it to fill the pit and put it here to occupy the land?" The bearded man asked rhetorically.

Ji Ning retorted: "It's not waste stone. The

bearded man was puzzled: "Hey, you chick, why don't you like to pretend to understand?" I've been digging here for more than ten years, can I not know what is waste rock? You're a newcomer, and you've taught me! While

the two were arguing, the others brought in the waste rock. The bearded man grabbed them and asked them to testify: "Brothers, this little ni said that this waste stone is not waste stone. Do you say that's right?

Others were surprised: "Not really!" The foreman taught on the first day of work.

"Brother Su, don't be familiar with the little girl, small, don't understand things."

"Haha, leave her alone. She said it's not waste stone, it's not? All that no one wants is waste stone! She said no, why didn't she buy it? Ji

Ning:! Shallow and ignorant mortals!

"Who said I don't buy, I buy!"

Then, Ji Ning spent 1,000 star coins to buy this pile of spirit stones weighing several tons.

The wealth value is -1000, and it becomes a poor egg. People have also become a hot topic in the mining area.

The bearded miner and a few other witnesses began to break the news as soon as they returned to the work area, and enjoyed a wave of front and back hugging treatment, which greatly satisfied vanity.

Finally, "Oh, you don't know how stupid that little Ni is." Take 1,000 stars and buy that pile of scrap.

Everyone said, "1,000 star coins, enough for my expenses for two or three years!"

"Gee, I don't know if it's a girlfriend who is used to coming out of the family, and she has ruined all the savings in the family."

"How do you say this?"

"Haven't you heard that she came to mine? What rich man would come here to work?

"1,000 star coins, how many lifetimes of savings did their family have?" Gee, it's really pitiful, spread this kind of girl.

Suddenly, a person seemed to think of something: "Hey? Is it from that family? The

rest of the melon-eating masses came to hear the melon: "Which one?"

"That house! The one who came back from the medium star, came to work in the mining area the day before yesterday, and ran for half a day and did not earn a star coin! "Oh