28

Chapter 28: Eleven Pills

Yu Yan didn't know what his brain was making up, so he called out the monitoring in a panic. It turned out that the surveillance was an extreme black, and there was nothing but black.

What's going on?

He was anxious: "No, I have to go over and take a look!" Seeing

this, combined with his two experiences, Ji Ning's means were guessed. But before the words came out, Yu Yan strode out the door. He hurried to catch up.

It's okay to go and see it, and it's safe to see. If the situation is not right, take the marshal away.

If, if something happens to the marshal, they also ...

The marshal, who was thought of by the two people, squatted on the ground next to the protective shield and was the same as Chu Niannian who was frantically vomiting on the side, dry and groaning.

Dizziness, desire to vomit.

Ji Ning was far away, very calm: the first time, it was so uncomfortable, normal. She had seen this image many times.

Waiting for one person and one bird to slow down, Ji Ning played a brain awakening technique on the two of them, refreshing the brain and curing dizziness.

Chu Niannian and Xiao Huang looked at Ji Ning with resentment: Why didn't you use this method earlier?

Ji Ning: Ah this, I forgot to see the excitement before.

That's it, definitely not on her part!

Ji Ning pulled out a rue plant with a weak heart, and carefully taught Chu Niannian to identify: "Find it, you want this." Good

fellow, Chu Niannian is worthy of being a difficult endorser, and he picked five wrong plants in a row.

"No, after the baby, give her a nootropic pill to replenish her brain." Ji Ning looked at Chu Niannian's back, very melancholy, and he didn't look like a stupid person!

Xiaohuang can learn it as soon as he learns, but unfortunately he can't move. It squatted sullenly on Ji Ning's shoulders and continued to digest the bloodline inheritance.

This phoenix wants to become stronger, and restore the former glory of the phoenix clan!

It's just that digesting it is self-contained. The magic secret techniques in the inheritance require a complete divine soul to perform.

It can not be strong, but it must be complete.

Ji Ning only focused on finding Rue and did not notice Xiao Huang's mood change. She now has a cultivation enhancement, can perform rapid walking techniques, and is extremely fast, and has found many small rueens.

This time, Chu Niannian became the one who followed behind and did nothing.

Not long after, Ji Ning suddenly felt that the formation she had placed at the door lock was activated.

What security is this barren star! She met the thief twice!

She looked at the rue in the bag and said to Chu Niannian: "Okay, enough for today." Go home! Last

time that thief ran fast, this time this time he must teach him a good lesson!

The flying sword landed at the intersection of two streets, and Ji Ning found a very serious excuse to support Chu Niannian: "You go and buy a pot, just the one I bought last time, refining rue ointment." "Good

!" Chu Nian read the order to go back.

Ji Ning turned and entered the eighth street.

In the distance, I saw two men standing in front of my house.