19

Chapter 19: Two Pills

A furnace of ten Gu Dan pills, Ji Ning used two in advance, one she ate herself, and the other was fed to the bald chicken.

Ji Ning took back the unsold Gu Gu Dan and put it in the bedroom along with the medicinal herbs he collected.

There was also a certain bald chicken in the bedroom.

"I'm going out, not necessarily when I will come back, look at this house." Ji Ning explained.

The bald chicken changed its normal attitude, suddenly jumped down from the wall, jumped to Ji Ning's legs, and bit Ji Ning's pant legs with his beak to prevent her from leaving.

Ji Ning's whole person was not good: "Loose your mouth and let go!" Let go first! If

you have something to say, don't move your mouth and claws!

Although she likes to pet her furry, she doesn't like to be touched without consent! Neither will clothes! Especially the soft touch of small animals!

Ji Crazy Violent Ning.

Bald Chicken: He doesn't want to either, but why hasn't that guy from Yu Yan come yet! Didn't you say that you will come at dawn? How long has it been dawning!

Don't deduct his salary again!

It still wanted to continue to bite, but Ji Ning forced down the discomfort in his heart, and reached out to separate the bald chicken and its clothes: "Well, don't bite me, I'm afraid."

There are really shadows.

The bald chicken was afraid of her leaving, and planned to bite back, but when he glanced at the unconcealed expression of fear on Ji Ning's face, he suddenly did not dare.

Ji Ning calmed down his good mood and squatted down to comfort the bald chicken: "It's not that I don't like you, it's my own problem." Don't do this in the future, okay.

Yan Zhangwu nodded.

Ji Ning was relieved, counted 15 star coins and went out.

Seeing this, Yan Zhangwu quickly shook her small body, stepped on small broken steps to catch up, and blocked in front of her.

"What's wrong?"

Yan Zhangwu took two steps in one direction, and then looked back at Ji Ning.

"Are you leaving?"

Yan Zhangwu shook his head, turned back to Ji Ning's side, and repeated what he had just done.

Ji Ning guessed: "You want to take me somewhere?"

Yan Zhangwu nodded happily, knowing that she would understand.

"Okay." Ji Ning followed.

One chicken and one man marched on the empty road.

Soon arrived at the bald chicken's destination: 16 Eighth Branch Road.

Also considered Ji Ning's neighbor, behind her house.

On the door of No. 16 was a blank piece of paper with two large words written on it: "Rent." There is also a light brain number underneath.

When Ji Ning saw the rented house, his eyes were full of emotion, this little guy is also too considerate! When did it know? She didn't seem to have mentioned it to it, oh yes, maybe she heard her conversation with Niannian.

So, Ji Ning, who was greatly moved, asked the bald chicken: "You still can read?" Yan

Zhangwu: ... Careless, forgetting that this move is incompatible with identity.