64

Chapter 64: Two in One

Ever since Ji Ning proposed to go to Beast Star first, Xiaohuang became nervous. Because of the fear of exposing the vest.

For this reason, he turned into a human form, communicated with many people, and arranged for Yu Yan and Yuan Mutuo to go to the beast star to cooperate with him.

The layout on the beast star is the same as on other planets, little yellow worry, a lot of hair on the body. Where did he go to find a few petite birds that didn't go crazy and grown... Where did he go to find star bees that could make honey...

When making up a story, who would have thought that loopholes would be closed so quickly.

Oh my God, who will save him.

Xiao Huang even moved the idea of returning to the Beast Star himself. But he was only five hundred meters away from Ji Ning when he was detected by Ji Ning.

Xiao Huang, who couldn't find a reasonable excuse, had to go with Ji Ning.

How else? Say he's a bird who wants to fly alone on a starship?

I'm afraid I don't want to run away from home!

Until he landed, Xiao Huang's expression was not very good, and he pulled his head. I don't know what happened to Yu Yan and their arrangement.

However, since cultivation, the keen senses have sensed what excites it.

"Immortal wood... Really here. Little yellow whispered.

"Where?" Ji Ning was also happy for Xiaohuang.

At this moment, Yu Yan's arrangement appeared.

"Ding-ding-ding." A sound sounded, and people walking slowly near the Starry Sky Port suddenly rushed towards the entrance of the passage.

Ji Ning's senses were keen, and he had long noticed that something was wrong with the people around him. She also tested their strength early, a group of ordinary people, no threat. Therefore, as soon as the crowd rushed in, Ji Ning teleported outside the crowd with Xiaohuang.

Yu Yan, who wanted to separate Ji Ning from the yellow bird on her shoulder through the crowd: ... Action is lonely!

Xiao Huang: Let you think of ideas, I didn't let you come blind! What kind of bizarre means is this?

Yu Dumbfounded Yan: Tune the tiger away from the mountain. Who would have thought that this Ji Ning would actually teleport!

"Marshal, the goal is too hard, we can't do anything, you can see for yourself." Log Tuo left a message for Yan Zhangwu and slipped away with Yu Yan.

The two loyal subordinates persuaded each other as they ran: "This is an existence that we ordinary people can compete with, the marshal really pits us." Isn't it the death of the society, and it's not us who die anyway.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'll leave one more for the marshal, but I can't use beauty.

"Isn't it just identity exposure? How good it is to expose our identity, we can also hug our thighs. "The two have long heard about Ji Ning's deeds and abilities, and to tell the truth, if it weren't for the military department that paid the salary, they would have gone to visit the teacher.

Xiao Huang, who was betrayed by two "loyal" subordinates, was carrying Ji Ning in the direction of the immortal wood at this time.

When she was in the Desert Star, Xiaohuang was reluctant to grow bigger for her to ride. When he arrived at the Beast Star, Xiao Huang was anxious to find the undead wood, and reluctantly agreed.