66

Chapter 66: Resignation

Long Qi and a few soldiers raised their weapons and forced Ji Ning into a room. Ji Ning also wanted to know what they wanted to do, so he was quite cooperative with their actions.

In Long Qi's eyes, it was this person who guessed their identities and knew the time. Then he took out a photo, pointed to Xiaohuang on it and asked Ji Ning: "Where is he?" Ji

Ning imagined many situations, but he didn't expect it to be Xiaohuang, no, Yan Zhangwu. Looking for him, he replied, "I don't know."

"Don't know? Don't know you're going to be taken in a picture? Dragon Seven didn't believe it.

Ji Ning glanced at the picture and knew that it was taken when they were crossing the robbery. At that time, in that position, there were only those disciples of the sect. Ji Ning knew it in his heart, but his face was cold and indifferent: "Whether you believe it or not has nothing to do with me."

"Ji Ning! Do not think that our weapons are fake! If I don't be honest, I don't mind the change of star lord of Arashi Star. " Threat

? Ji Ning sneered, daring to threaten her. With a flick of her finger, several balls of spiritual power scattered towards the people pointing at her, controlling them. And she turned around again, out of the crowd. Not only that, but she also used her spiritual power to unload their weapons and put them away, and finally used her spiritual power to turn out several swords and point them at each person.

The situation was instantly reversed, Ji Ning sat on the high seat, and asked lazily: "Do you want to die?" Long

Qi, who had no weapon, was terrified, and was wrapped in this suffocating and dangerous aura, so frightened that he didn't even dare to move. This special meow is more afraid than being pointed at by a thermal weapon.

Hearing Ji Ning's question, Long Qi instinctively shook his head, Who wants to die? Who is too long?

"Then get out. Next time you come to me to spread the wilderness, I won't show mercy to my subordinates.

Being reprimanded like this, Long Qi instead regained some consciousness: "Do you know who we are!"

Ji Ning: "I'm not interested, get out."

"You! You! "Without weapons, Dragon Seven's confidence is gone. You have been for a long time, and the arrogance gradually decreases.

"Ten."

"Nine."

As Ji Ning counted, the aura of dying that Long Qi and the others felt became stronger.

Help, she obviously doesn't even have a weapon in her hand! Long Qiqi's body trembled, how dare she!

"Go!"

Go out, go out, go out and want you to look good! As a result, as soon as he went out, he found that the rest of his subordinates were all controlled by the people brought by Ji Ning.

"Stop!" Qi Zero, who had already built the foundation, was the one who took the lead, and the person controlled by him had already been beaten with a blue nose and a swollen face. He stood at the front, pointing his sword at Dragon Seven.

Dragon Qi almost ascended to heaven in anger. This woman dared to let her men beat the royal army. This is contempt for royalty! This woman will pay for her ignorance!

It is impossible to make Ji Ning pay, but it is okay to make them pay. Ji Ning looked at the arrogant several starships suspended in the sky, summoned new swords, and led the others to lock the starships together.