55

Chapter 55: Military School Map.

Chu Niannian's eyes glowed with a burning light, and she got up from the ground with force, viciously throwing off the person hanging on her back.

"Bring it back! Frisk! Chu Niannian gave orders with a hideous face. When she is a bully? Is her master a bully? Dare to hold her hostage, actually want to kill her! Dare to ignore Master's rules!

"Yes!" The guards stepped forward quickly, carried the Black Hawk inside.

Chu Niannian did not care about the blood on his body and directly found Qin Zhiyuan. When Qin Zhiyuan saw her fierce appearance, most of his soul was frightened, and he quickly said that he would investigate it now and would definitely investigate it to the end.

It didn't take long for Ji Ning to finish refining a furnace of medicine, heard the movement, and came out to check.

When Chu Niannian saw Ji Ning, the ferocity he pretended to have subsided directly, and his mouth was pursed, and he almost cried. She opened her mouth, and before she could say anything, she fell to the ground.

"Niannian!" Now it was Ji Ning's turn to look fierce. After checking Chu Niannian's situation, Ji Ning breathed a sigh of relief.

Deputy Star Lord Qin Zhiyuan did not need Ji Ning to ask, and took the initiative to report the situation to Ji Ning.

"Just found out, this person should be the leader of the Black Hawk Star Bandits." This guy didn't even think about hiding his identity, and he was extremely arrogant.

"Guards have been sent out to arrest accomplices, and the news sent over earlier shows that the real Wang Anping has been killed."

Ji Ning let out a "hmm" to show that he knew, "Find one of the other patients in their family and give them this pill."

"Star Lord is merciful!" Qin Zhiyuan signaled the people behind him to do it with his eyes, and then reported himself, "It was people from other planets who knew about this from the star network, and they had a crooked heart."

Then he said what he had done: "A decree has been issued to the people not to spread indiscriminately on the Star Network. There is also a controlled starry sky port, where people can leave the star at will, but non-barren star residents are not allowed to enter.

Ji Ning nodded to indicate that he understood.

It is precisely because she knows that materials are limited and manpower is limited, so she only sells to people in Wastestar. But who would have thought that the news spread so quickly, it was she who ignored the speed of the spread of the star network.

"Look up the people who walked the news and put the rest of their family last. And inform all the people of the planet. Ji

Ning sighed: It's all because the supply exceeds the demand. Gotta hurry to the military academy star recruitment!

Chu Niannian opened his eyes, saw Ji Ning, remembered the blood stuck to his body, quickly checked, and found that he was relieved after being washed. The aggrieved Tongji Ning complained = said: "Master, I... I killed someone! I didn't think about it, but that guy not only wanted to hurt me, but also wanted to kidnap me and escape.

Ji Ning held Chu Niannian's hands that were nervous because of fear and comforted her: "It's okay, that person is a bad person." You're just in good defense, it's okay, don't be afraid. Chu

Niannian nodded flusteredly.

Ji Ning looked at her expression, and didn't know how many words she heard, and called Xia Le and Chu Kang to explain her. She really can't reason about this, and she used to convince people in the sect.