41

Chapter 41: Nine Pills

So, Ji Ning, who had just put down his new "wife" and cleaned up the package, was noisy by frequent prompts again!

Looking down, it turned out that the soundproof array had failed. Ji Ning backhanded another one. Think about it, think about treating the symptoms but not the root cause, so open the light brain, and directly search "What should I do if I receive too many messages and are too annoying?" Best

reply: "Set up messages without reminders." Ji

Ning drew the scoop according to the gourd, set up the light brain, and the ears were completely cleared.

Then organize your package immersively.

Use the spirit fire to refine the spirit bone in the star beast bone, and when the spirit fire is exhausted, pranayama cultivation, wait for the spiritual fire to recover, and continue refining. It wasn't until the next morning that Ji Ning finally emptied the package and replaced it with a pile of spirit bones.

Ji Ning stretched out, and his aura showed the strength of the eighth order of foundation building.

Chu Niannian had already finished cultivating and had been busy for a while. Ji Ning called her over and expressed satisfaction and congratulations that she had reached the realm of the second order of refining qi. Then he ordered a word, and Chu Niannian listened to it, and his eyes lit up.

After a while, Chu Kang was brought over by his sister. He muttered as he walked: "No, what did you say?" Why are you so excited? I'm still in a hurry to get to work!

Chu Niannian turned a deaf ear and only said, "You'll know when you arrive." I

don't know why, since Chu Niannian started cultivating, he felt as if he had opened his mind. I used to understand the big and small truths that my parents nagged. Just like now, she seemed to have guessed the purpose of Master's call for Chu Kang.

As soon as he thought of his conjecture, Chu Niannian couldn't control his excitement.

Seeing Ji Ning, the straight man Chu Kang was stunned for a moment: "Early... Early, Ji Ning. "Harvest a big elbow from my sister.

Ji Ning handed the spirit testing stone to Chu Niannian and motioned for her to test it.

Yes, that's right, Ji Ning plans to select talents from Ninth Street first, of course, Sun Qianqian is definitely not counted.

Chu Niannian took the spirit stone with a smile: "Thank you, Master!" Chu

Kang's physical fitness level is D and mental power level is E. Work as a stevedore in a supermarket in the center of the partition. Go to work at 7 a.m. every day, leave work at 6 p.m., and deduct 2 stars once if you arrive late and leave early. It would already be late, so he was a little impatient.

Chu Niannian pulled his brother's hand and asked him to cover the spirit detection stone: "Brother, this time you listen to me, it's probably right!" Chu

Kang, who didn't break free: When did this little girl have so much strength?

As soon as Chu Niannian's hand was released, the spirit detection stone emitted a burst of red light.

Grade B Fire Spirit Root!

Ji Ning: It's really missing something, isn't this helper of alchemy alchemy!

Then he asked, "Chu Kang, would you like to come to work in our Wuyazong grocery store?" The base salary is 800, the commission is 10%, and the salary will be raised after the promotion. This set of statements was learned by Ji Ning from the Star Network. Combined with their sect, it was slightly changed.