53

Chapter 53: Military School Map

Mecha, a powerful individual combat equipment in the interstellar, after the soldiers are equipped with mecha, the combat ability will be greatly improved. Ji Ning had heard that it was said that the army was driving mecha to fight the Zerg and Star Beasts.

The appearance of the mecha, Ji Ning felt a bit similar to the puppet of the puppet gate. That is, the interstellar mecha is not driven by spiritual power, and the mecha is very large.

As for the mecha that Xia Yu said was "Tempest", that mecha was "Lion", that was "Thunder Leopard" or something, Ji Ning didn't see where it looked like a leopard and where it looked like a lion. She can still see the different colors, so she can distinguish them by color.

Each mech is equipped with sharp weapons. Weapons include swords, maces, sledgehammers... Every weapon is not small.

Ji Ning stood on the ground and looked up at the mecha above, feeling that if she didn't have spiritual power to resist, the wolf tooth + hammer combination in this hand could kill her if it fell.

The huge round hammer has dense spikes on it. At this moment, ordinary people are not dead or half-crippled. However, if this is used to fight the Zerg and Star Beasts, the effect may not be very good.

The skin of the star beast is hard as iron, which the Zerg has never seen, but I heard that it is difficult to kill.

In addition, mechs can also be piloted to travel through space. In this regard, Ji Ning is a little envious, she can only rely on starships to travel to different planets now. I don't know if the Yuan baby can leave the starship and move freely in space.

The mecha exhibition hall is actually also a mecha training ground for junior students. The mecha here is a public teaching aid, and it does not require permission restrictions like private mechs.

"Lord Ji Xing, have you picked it up?" Xia Yu asked. To show fairness, he didn't use his own mechs, but he picked one of these mechs, which was a dark blue one, and his weapon was a giant axe.

Ji Ning randomly picked a black mech, and the weapon it was equipped with was a long sword. Xia Yu paid the rental fee for her, and the administrator controlled the two mech bases to move to the competition field.

After picking well, it is time to adapt to the mech.

The cockpit opened automatically, and Ji Ning floated up. Xia Yu also jumped on the mech he picked.

In terms of demeanor, Ji Ningsheng.

Xia Yu didn't ask Ji Ning if he could fit, Ji Xing Lord was so strong, how could he not fit.

Sure enough, the black mech was quickly activated by Ji Ning. The control steps are pasted in the cab, and each button is also marked with a specific role, and Ji Ning will see it at a glance. Seeing this, Xia Yu also activated the dark blue mecha, turned on the defense, raised the weapon in the mecha's hand, and prepared for battle. Ji Ning also activated the defense system and successfully injected spiritual power into the sword in the mecha's hand.

Giant axe vs spirit sword, the luminous axe is cooler in appearance and has color.

Xia Yu wondered: Why wasn't the lightsaber activated?

Then the two got their hands on it.

The glowing axe stabbed at the black mech, defused by the mech's own defenses. The spirit sword pierced the defense of the dark blue mech, and the blade pierced into the hard metal of the mech, unable to penetrate any further.