73

Chapter 73

"You guys put the great..." an arrogant low voice sounded.

Ji Ning thought that what came up would be a monster with sound limbs. She was ready for a vicious battle, and it turned out to be a finger. A thing that does not know whether it refers to bone or phalangeal bone.

Because the front end is burned and cannot be seen.

Looking at Yan Zhangwu's expression, he was also confused.

This performance is also normal, after all, the people who set up the formation are thousands of years ago. Passed down from generation to generation, the truth is lost normally.

Ji Ning suddenly understood a little why there was a conclusion that "the monsters of the seal were lifted".

The parts of the body form a monster.

Whether the hypothesis is true remains to be seen. All you need to do now is destroy this finger and prevent it from merging with the rest of the body.

Ji Ning's fingers moved slightly, and the isolation array laid out in advance was activated, caging the "finger" in the formation, and also isolating the words behind the "finger".

Then Ji Ning tried to attack the "finger", the spiritual sword was useless, the technique was useless, and the new sword could not move...

The finger laughed: "Ridiculous ant, Lord Ben can not be hurt by you!"

Ji Ning and the others ignored these words.

Yan Zhangwu began to try to use the secret techniques within his clan, one could not work, and neither could do.

"Haha, are you tickling Uncle Ben?"

Seeing this, Ji Ning pondered for a moment, summoned the spiritual fire, and guided the spiritual fire to attack the "finger". The spiritual fire wrapped around the fingers and began to calcination.

The "finger" was furious, changed the erected "finger" to a horizontal flat, pointed at Ji Ning and the two and scolded: "Damn ants, dare to treat the great one like this... Yes! It

hurt to be burned by the spiritual fire.

Spirit fire, Yan Zhangwu also has it, and it is also a heavenly spirit fire that belongs to the Feng Clan. He drew a scoop than a gourd, and also put a ball of heavenly spirit fire into it.

The sound of "sizzling" and screaming is endless.

With a "bang", the defensive array that Ji Ningbu came down was broken by the "finger".

"Damn little thief!" Fingers shouted, "Venerable God of Darkness, Ruler of Evil and Filth, obey you... Yes! The

chant was interrupted by Ji Ning's attack.

"Aaaaah!" The finger shouted and unleashed an attack at Ji Ning and the two.

Yan Zhangwu hurriedly resisted, but the "finger" turned out to be a feigned attack, but actually used his strength to escape. In the blink of an eye, the "fingers" are gone.

Ji Ning snorted coldly, she guarded against it. It has been burned by spiritual fire, and there is the breath of spiritual fire on its "fingers". Ji Ning rose into the air and quickly chased in one direction.

Yan Zhangwu: "You take me!" Ji Ning had already flown far away, so he had to turn into a body and fly high.

When Yan Zhangwu chased over, Ji Ning had already grabbed his "finger". A rising spiritual fire wrapped the "fingers" in the middle.