33

Chapter 33: A Star Beast.
Chu Niannian cried and ran over for help: "Master! Save my parents. Chu's

father and mother also worked in the mining area, and she began to look for people after Ji Ning left. She first found her neighbors' uncles and aunts, who told her that her parents had been attacked by star beasts on their way to escape.

Ji Ning hurriedly asked, "Where is it?"

"F Mine."

Ji Ning's face changed when he heard this. When they first arrived at the mine, she heard two people talking.

One of the voices asked, "Did you call for help?"

Another voice replied: "Hit." Boss, what about the wounded in the F mine who were bitten by the star beast? The

boss frowned, and said impatiently: "What to do?" What else can be done? F zone is in the innermost, can you get by? You have to get by, you go to save! Besides, a few untouchables, dead and dead. Get in the car, go..." Combined

with Chu Niannian's words, Chu's father and mother actually worked in the most dangerous area.

F mining area, the deepest part of the entire mining area, Ji Ning remembers the location. She suspended the flying sword in the air and stretched out her hand to pull Chu Niannian: "Come up, I'll take you."

In just a split second, the two arrived at the F mining area. When I looked down, I saw that there were people lying underneath, and the ground was dyed red. Chu Niannian panicked all of a sudden, crying.

Ji Ning frowned, and while controlling the fall of the flying sword, he reprimanded: "What are you crying about?" Feeling that his tone was not good, he persuaded, "The more you cry, the more dangerous your parents are." Chu

Niannian didn't dare to cry anymore when she heard this, pumped up and down several times, and began to look for her parents in the pile of people.

Others also slowly ran over to help rescue: "Repair liquid, quick, hurry up and get the repair liquid!"

"And disinfectant water!"

......

"Found it." Ji Ning was the first to discover Chu's father and mother, and the two were blood/flesh/blurry, and they were pressed underneath.

When Chu Niannian ran over quickly, Ji Ning had already moved the two out of the pile of people and looked for their pulse, fortunately, there was still breath.

"Dad, Mom!" Chu Niannian saw her pale-faced parents, tears couldn't stop flowing out, and looked at Ji Ning, "What should I do?" What to do?

Alas, really still a child. Ji Ning sighed lightly: "Don't be afraid, I'm here." Chu

Niannian suddenly felt relieved.

Ji Ning took out two to stop bleeding and handed them to Chu Niannian: "Niannian, give them one each." Stop

the bleeding dispersed, melt in the mouth, the medicinal power disperses into the four meridians and eight veins, stop all bleeding places, whether in the body or outside the body.

Then Ji Ning threw a cleaning technique on the two of them, and the blood on the two bodies stopped visibly with the naked eye, and their faces slowly turned bloody.

"Okay, it's okay."

Then Ji Ning went to save the others. The amount of hemostasis is small, and the effect is too good, she did not use it for others. Only one by one they were given a simple healing technique.

It is paired with repair fluid to stop the bleeding of the wounded and wounded.

The person who applied the repair liquid to the wounded exclaimed: "Which brand of repair liquid is this?" So good? "Go home and buy some and stock up.

As for those killed on the spot, no one can return to heaven.

At this time, sirens sounded from far and near. Ji Ning looked up, it was the rescuers who came. Not wanting to be troubled, she quickly called her apprentice: "Niannian, we should go." Chu's

father and mother were out of danger, but they hadn't woken up yet, and Chu Niannian still didn't want to leave a little, but seeing Ji Ning's expression, he was obediently pulled by Ji Ning to hide.

The soldiers who rescued were led by Taku Yuan, and Ji Ning was looking at the imperial sword and took to the air, and happened not to see him.

Log Tuo got off the speeding car, saw the situation in the mining area, and found the mine owner: "Report fake/police?" The

owner of the mine quickly called Qu: "No, no." How dare I?

Taku pointed to the miners walking around in the mining area: "What about the star beast?"

"Killed by a mysterious woman in black."

Taku Logi raised his eyebrows, nonsense! Who is so powerful that he can fight the star beast alone? Which time the star beast appears, the motive armor warrior cannot be played.

Just wanted to open his mouth to reprimand, but suddenly remembered: The woman in black, is it Ji Ning? She was able to fight the Star Beast alone!

"What about the Star Beast Corpse? Show me around? "Can't see the corpse, Yuan Mu Tuo will definitely not believe that Ji Ning can shark the Death Star Beast alone.

The boss hesitated: "The body is gone."

"Gone?" Takuki smiled, he now seriously suspected that the owner of the mine wanted to go to prison. First it said that someone killed the star beast alone, and then it said that the star beast corpse could not be seen.

The star beast is so big, can it still disappear in place?!

The owner of the mining area saw the expression of Tuo Yuanmu and quickly defended himself: "Really, I don't believe you go to see the monitoring!"

"Take me."

Monitoring will not be fake, and Taku also wants to see if the words of the mine owner are true or false. I also want to see if that Ji Ning is so strong!

With a wave of his hand, a group of soldiers behind him trotted into the mining area to investigate. Whether it is true or not, follow the real process first.

When the group arrived at the monitoring room, several screens in the monitoring room were black, and the equipment also emitted a nuisance electric sound.

It is clear that the monitoring is broken.

Taku Haraki had an expression of what you can see me.

The boss was sweating urgently, he really didn't report a false alarm! Who would have thought that a master would appear and directly kill the star beast.

"Report!" The loud voice of a small soldier sounded outside the door.

"In!"

The little soldier spoke quickly: "Report sir, after investigation, there are indeed traces of the activity of the star beast, and the blood of the star beast has been found." There are 612 wounded and 103 dead. After reporting, please instruct.

Taku Logs ordered: "Collect the blood stains of star beasts, treat the wounded, and notify the families of the deceased." Little

soldier: "Yes!" "The march salutes and withdraws.

Only then did Taku look at the boss of the mine: "Do a good job of appeasing the family." Mine

owner: "Yes."

"Take the data!" Take it back and find someone to fix it.

When the log Tuo strode out, the owner of the mining area dared to reach out and wipe the sweat of his brain, scared to death.

The log Tuo went to the two stone pits smashed by the star beast, and his subordinates reported to him: "I asked the survivors in the mining area, and they all said that the star beast was killed by a man in black with a lightsaber.

Some witnesses said that the star beast was split in half by the lightsaber and landed in these two craters. The technical section also collected estimates, and 90% of the eyewitness claims were true. "
The man in
black, is it the Ji Ning he guessed? How could she have a lightsaber? Who the hell is she? Why is she so strong?

"Are you sure no mechs appeared?"

"Nope."

......

After being silent for a long time, Taku Haraki suddenly ordered his subordinates: "Block the news." The

rescue on the other side was carried out in an orderly manner, and when Chu's father and mother were pulled away by the ambulance speeding car, Ji Ning quickly floated to the back with his sword slowly.

Can't accelerate, acceleration will exceed go.

When Chu Niannian was confirmed by the staff and brought into the hospital, Ji Ning folded home alone.

Oh no, and little yellow.

Xiao Huang was still in a coma.