75

Chapter 75

What to bring back for? Of course it's a penalty!

The □□ leading the team was ineffective in discipline, removed from the sect's post, and reduced the offerings.

The offending disciple broke the spiritual root, sealed all the memories of cultivation, and expelled from the sect. The rest except for the whistleblower are counted as one, deducting the three-year sect subsidy.

When he entered the sect, Ji Ning read the door rules in front of all the disciples, and asked all the disciples to memorize the door rules, and repeatedly ordered that they should not interfere in the world, and they should not use their own skills to oppress the worldly people. This situation can't restrain yourself, return to the original place and be aggressive with people!

Something that doesn't make a vessel!

Before the execution, several of the disciples who had committed the crime knelt down and begged for mercy, begging Ji Ning to give them another chance.

Ji Ning sneered, give you another chance to challenge her bottom line?

"Sect rules are not child's play. Send them back. Ji Ning instructed the disciples of the Jindan Realm who led the team.

Without spiritual power, these arrogant and proud disciples in front of people have no arrogant capital. When they go back, what they will face, Ji Ning also knows, but she can't be soft-hearted.

If there are more people, you have to follow the rules. Otherwise, what will she take to manage a sect, and how can she ascend with confidence after crossing the Tribulation Realm?

After this incident, the other cautious people in the sect no longer dared to violate the door rules and cultivated honestly one by one.

Ji Ning gave them advice: "If you want to be prestigious, let the masters lead you to find the star beast to practice and find a sense of achievement." "Master Venerable" is an honorific title for all the Jindan Realm cultivators who teach their disciples skills and knowledge, similar to the title of a teacher in an interstellar school.

The eyes of the disciples lit up: Yay!

After going out to find more disciples to fight with the star beast, Ji Ning received a feedback; "Senior Sister Zhao Yin killed all the star beasts of planet Z-1072 last time she led the team, why did we pass by this time and found a large number of star beasts."

Ji Ning realized that it was not normal, and she contacted Zhao Yin: "After you killed the star beast, how did you deal with the corpse of the star beast?"

Zhao Yin: "Just take Neidan and bury the body on the spot." "

......

Forget it, not everyone has the same spiritual fire as her.

Ji Ning had to remind the disciples: "After killing the star beast, burn the corpse."

Later, the disciples also burned, but this still happened. Someone has made special statistics, after cleaning up a planet's star beasts in less than a week, the star beasts don't know where to emerge one by one, and even the total number is exactly the same as before.

After the news came, Ji Ning couldn't figure out what was going on. However, she did find that the thing in the seal under her feet was much more honest these days.

Could it be a monster? What does the resurrection of the Star Beast consume from its power?

Ji Ning told Yan Zhangwu about this speculation, and Yan Zhangwu felt that it was very likely. The two decided to send more personnel to clear the Star Beast.