21

Chapter 21: Four Pills
A catty of 30 star coins, Ji Ning directly asked the boss to weigh ten catties.

Good guys, this calculation, star coin direct 509-199-300=10.

Why is money so unspent? What is this not doing, and it is almost empty again? And the amount bought is not enough to refine a flying sword.

Or? Don't buy it first, and then save it?

As soon as the thought came up, Ji Ning pressed it down. Buy, must buy! Take it back first and raise it, the money can be earned slowly, and the wife can't wait. Look at her at the exit of the shield at that moment, if there is a flying sword in her hand, well, it seems that without the flying sword in hand, she will beat them to her own mother.

You have to buy it anyway, and you don't accept rebuttals!

As for refining spirit detection stones, ah, let's wait until you make money again...

So poor, since she hit the barren star, she has been running every day on the way to make money. I miss the happy life of spending money in the Middle Regions.

Ji Ning secretly made up his mind that when he went back, he would seize the time to refine the Gu Dan and sell it for money. Strive to meet someone like Yu Yan again, and sell it for a big price!

The boss saw that Ji Ning made the request and did not move, and couldn't help but ask out loud: "Big sister, did you bring enough money?" "Don't blame him for not believing it, it's only been a few days to make such a generous move, and money has fallen from the sky? Don't wait for him to take things out, and she says she can't afford it.

He didn't want to be tossed.

When Ji Ning heard this, he took out the Starlink card.

When the boss saw the Extraordinary Energy Institute logo on Ji Ning's Starlink card, his eyelids jumped, ouch, this is a low-key nobleman! Quickly recall whether your previous words were inappropriate.

After confirming that he had not said anything that offended the people in front of him, the boss saved his mind to please Ji Ning, and exaggerated his voice: "Sister, let's do activities today, buy one get one free, and give you ten pounds!" Ji

Ning:? Is it so capricious to do business?

The boss didn't control his mouth: "Sister, how many levels of supernatural are you?"

Upon hearing this, Ji Ning understood why the "activity" mentioned by the boss came.

Do Psychic beings have a high status in the Wasteland? Then wouldn't she reveal her identity as a supernatural when she sold the Gu Pill? The more Ji Ning thought about it, the more feasible he felt, go back and try!

And when the boss saw that Ji Ning did not speak, he only thought that he wanted to keep it secret and call out the goods in a polite manner.

As a result, Ji Ning had enough materials to refine a flying sword.

But, first, she had to have a forge table.

It wasn't until he was almost at the door that Ji Ning thought of a place where there would be a forging table. She took the purchased materials home and threw them inside the door at will, and did not enter the house to find Xiaohuang, closed the door directly, and walked towards the ninth street.

In the streets, the people who worked one after another returned, and the empty ninth street became lively.

Ji Ning walked to the door of Chu Niannian's house and saw that the door of the Sun family was open, and Sun Qianqian was squatting at the door and didn't know what to do.

As soon as she saw Ji Ning, Sun Qianqian was so frightened that she jumped up and drilled into the house.

Ji Ning was too lazy to pay attention to her, standing at the door of the Chu family and calling: "Niannian?

"Who called me?" Chu Niannian came out of the house and saw Ji Ning and said happily, "Sister, you're back!" Bought new clothes? It's so pretty!

It can be seen that Chu Niannian is very excited and enthusiastic: "I haven't seen you for two days, I thought you moved away!" "It's still the silent kind.

Ji Ning was a little weak-hearted, on the day of moving, Chu Niannian went out to work and was not at home, and she did not come back in the past two days. It's kind of a goodbye.

So he tried to remedy this: "I was about to tell you about this, I now live on the street in front." "

Huh? Really moved away? Chu Niannian's eyes directly became very hurt.

Until I heard Ji Ning's last words: "It's not far from here, it's a few minutes to walk, you can still go to me when you're okay." "Good

!" Chu Niannian was directly coaxed to be happy.

Ji Ning asked his purpose at the right time: "Do you know where the mining area where your aunt and uncle work?" How to get over there?

"I know. Take the No. 2 speeder to the outskirts of Area C, and then transfer to the mining area speeder. Chu Niannian replied quite seriously.

......

Ji Ningfu, shouldn't the focus be on the first question? At this point, can you still get in a flying car?

At this moment, Chu Niannian's brother Chu Kang returned.

Ji Ning was still seeing Chu Kang for the first time, he looked to be in his early twenties, with the same round face as Chu Niannian, and his skin looked much whiter than Chu Niannian and the three.

"Brother, you're back!" After Chu Niannian finished greeting his brother, he introduced his brother to Ji Ning, "Sister Ji, this is my brother, Chu Kang." Brother, this is the sister Ji I told you. Chu

Kang looked at this figure who had appeared frequently in their family recently, and was fiercely surprised. Such a good-looking person, even if he is a fool, he is reluctant to abuse.

Sensing Chu Kang's gaze, Ji Ning frowned in displeasure and spoke, "Hello."

"Ah, hello." Chu Kang returned to his senses, glanced at his sister awkwardly, and received his sister's angry eyes. He scratched his head and said to Ji Ning embarrassedly, "I haven't seen such a good-looking person, gaffe, gaffe." Sorry, sorry.

Like the Guapi junior disciples in the sect, who were both frank and sincere, Ji Ning nodded and no longer pursued.

Chu Kang smiled again and walked to the house with his hands and feet. I don't blame him, it's really good-looking! I want to look back again, but I'm afraid of losing people...

Ji Ning did not take this little episode to heart, and then asked Chu Niannian: "In which direction, is there a map?" Where

did Chu Niannian know the answer to this profound question, and called out to Chu Kang: "Brother, use your light brain to help Sister Ji check the map to the mining area." Chu

Kang's foot just walked into the door came out again, belly slandering his sister: "Check things that he orders and drinks all day, and when he saves enough money, he will buy one for this dead girl, saving her from annoying him every day!" Then he

asked them carefully what they were looking for with a straight mouth and a smile.

Soon, a map appeared in mid-air in front of Tubun Zi Ji Ning.

She said the map it doesn't look like this ah I'll go!

Ji Ning tried to put on an indifferent expression that she was very stable and she was not shocked by, and raised her eyes to look at the map.

While drawing the map, Chu Kang explained with the two people next to him: "The mining area is actually not in Area C, but in Area D. It's just that it is close to the platform of Area C, so everyone takes the speeding train to Area C to the mining area.

Oh, here it is. We're here now. Ji

Ning was now full of quick memorization of maps, to be precise, topography. The map in front of him is manipulated or enlarged or reduced by Chu Kang's fingers, and when zoomed in, the houses and roads, and even the pedestrians on the road are delicate and lifelike.

Ji Ning's eyes are almost out of sight!

The map of Arashi Star is so advanced, the technology wants to learn! She now doesn't think that it was drawn by a person。

Chu Kang demonstrated for a while and asked, "Ji, Ji Ning, you little girl, why did you go to the mining area?" Ready to go mining and earn money? Didn't Niannian say that you are in a small business now? If you want to make money, first save money to test your qualifications and see if you can find other jobs. The mine does not want children. You're

a kid! Stumble!

"I went to the mine to have something."

Chu Kang didn't know that Ji Ning had special abilities, so he nodded indifferently. After confirming that Ji Ning remembered the map, he turned off his light brain and went back to the house.

Chu Niannian asked curiously, "Sister, why did you go to the mining area?" Do you earn living expenses after going to military school? She really couldn't think of any other reason, after all, it was another month before the start of school season.

"Sister, you don't have to worry about this, I heard that there are many positions for students to work and study in military schools."

Ji Ning's head shook like a rattle: "No." "She doesn't want to go to the military school, is freedom fragrant?

After parting with Chu Niannian , Ji Ning noticed that the three people who were hiding in the shadows were hiding in a panic, for fear that she would enter. She hooked the corners of her lips, turned her back to the three, and left Ninth Street.

When Ji Ning walked away, Sun Qianqian pulled Guo Ran's clothes and asked in a screeching voice: "Mom, what does Chu Heiniu mean?" Ji Ning, she can actually go to the Imperial Military Academy?

Guo Ran's equally jealous face was distorted.

Sun Xingping said coldly: "She has special abilities, of course, she can go to the Imperial Military Academy." Sun

Qianqian's mother and daughter instantly closed themselves.

Ji Ning returned to the eighth street, entered the house, glanced at Xiao Huang who closed her eyes and raised her mind, picked up the bag of Xuanyin iron she had just thrown on the ground and left again.

Yan Zhangwu sensed something, opened his eyes and saw only a door that was slowly closing, and was annoyed: Ji Ning came back and he didn't even notice it.

No, he didn't even notice when Ji Ning came back???

Has her strength become stronger or has his strength regressed?

Yan Zhangwu confirmed that his strength did not continue to regress, that is, Ji Ning became stronger again!

Hiss, it's only been a few days, and it's scary (crossed out).

*

Anomal Temple, in a high-rise building.

Taku Yuan sat in the office and looked at the monitoring transmitted from the garbage treatment plant and pondered: "Why is this S-class so familiar?" Like

the Ji Ning he had seen a few days ago, it was not like. When he saw Ji Ning before, he saw a thin girl who revealed a sickness. What I see now is a heroic beauty.

Just these few days, the gap can be so big? Taku Logs didn't believe the two were the same person.

And people's physique S-level, how does Ji Ning's girl look different, saying that she is physique E-level is believed by people.

Thinking like this, he sent a screenshot of the video to Yu Yan, and he had been close to Ji Ning, who took in the marshal, and he would definitely be able to tell the difference.

Yu Yan received the message:!

Where are the powers of control? But, well, he doesn't know what powers are...

Let's wait for him to confirm and then report back.

*

Qualification testing center, Song Chengwu also called the monitoring of the garbage treatment plant based on Ji Ning's Starlink card consumption information.

After reading it, turn off the light brain angrily: he knows what this S-class looks like, and he doesn't need to let him see this. He wants an address! Ask for Ji Ning's address, and personally go to the door to recruit her!

Taku Log: If you can't get the address, you won't get it in your lifetime.

*

And Ji Ning, first walked to a no-man's place, threw himself a stealth trick, and then picked a fast and slender Xuanyin iron, and the imperial iron flew.

The imperial sword was instantaneous, and it was many times faster than the speeding car. It only took Ji Ning a few breaths to reach the mining area.

Invisible to others, she recklessly looked for a tool platform for refining.

The author has something to say:

I'll change it tomorrow, it's too sleepy. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-05-23 21:45:10~2022-05-24 22:28:48~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 4 Xi Xin TEL 5 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!