17

Chapter 17: Seventeen Little Grasses

In the end, Ji Ning was forced to leave the testing center with the military school's special recruitment notice.

Because the people inside are overzealous.

The director thought that she didn't understand, and vigorously introduced the meaning of the special recruitment notice: "The special recruitment notice of the military school is only issued to S-level people, and after entering the school, tuition is free, and priority is given to evaluating and evaluating scholarships, and those who hold this notice only need to apply for financial aid and pass..."

Brother

Huang and the other staff also echoed, and everyone who spoke had to introduce themselves to Ji Ning before they spoke.

"Miss Ji, hello, my name is Huang Zimo..."

"Hello Miss Ji, my name is Liu..."

Even if she wants to go, there is no need to ask for it, she has one, okay?

However, explaining is a waste of time. In order to get out earlier, Ji Ning had to reluctantly take over.

The director took a large group of people, and did not care about the wall that fell to the ground, followed Ji Ning and sent her off attentively: "Miss Ji go slowly." "

......

What a idle, you guys.

Worried about the early release of the protective shield, Ji Ning followed the map and went straight to the bus station to catch the flying train back to Area F.

The situation outside the shield varies from zone to zone.

If Ji Ning wants to pick brassica, he must go to a place where there are green plants outside. She originally planned to go out from Area C to collect rue, but Chu Niannian told her that near the exit of their Area F was a waste planting area, where weeds often grow.

That decisively returned to Area F, close to home, saving time on the road.

When I got to the place, I learned that I had to buy protective clothing first.

At the door of the pass, an elderly old man stopped Ji Ning, his face displeased: "There are so many dangers outside the protective shield, you still want to apply for a pass without wearing protective clothing?"

Ji Ning asked directly: "Is there a protective clothing sold here?"

"Yes." The old man pointed to a cardboard box next to him, "One-time, 15 star coins a piece." "

"15???"

Ji Ning stared at the old man, special meow, is there any instrument for detecting star coins on this guy?

Good fellow, the divine sense is not so thorough.

Arrange her star coins clearly. Just 45 star coins, 30 star coins testing fee, this buy again, star coins directly to zero.

"If it's too expensive, you can go back."

Have the guts to get out of the shield, no money for it? This girl just wants to sneak out to satisfy her curiosity, and which one who does business does not know to wear a protective shield.

"Buy one!"

The old man raised his eyebrows and handed her one: "Put it on."

Ji Ning shook off the protective shield and put it on his body.

The old man let him go.

After entering, Ji Ning showed her qualification certificate, and no one stopped her this time. She took the pass and walked smoothly to the shield exit.