2

Chapter 2: Two Little Grasses

It was already twilight, and the sun was hanging obliquely over the distant mountain peaks. Ji Ning Yizhang (three meters) crossed a wide and unusual road, and on the opposite side of the road stood a row of houses made of "boulders", the same color as the stone room she had just stayed in.

Hey, is it Sun Xingping's clan or someone who was exiled here like her?

Ji Ning was puzzled, when a voice suddenly sounded behind him: "Who are you?" Ji

Ning was bluffed, good guy, now there is no spiritual power to add to the body, and he doesn't even know that someone is approaching. She turned around and saw a little girl walking towards her. There was also a row of houses behind her, exactly the same structure as the one opposite.

Ji Ning's heart tightened and he became vigilant. The original body left her too little information, and she knew almost nothing about the outside world. I don't know who it is, whether it is malicious or kind to her.

She thought about it carefully, and could only respond to all changes with the same change.

The little girl over there took two steps and suddenly stopped leaving, tentatively asking, "Are you that niece of Aunt Guo?" "It doesn't look like a fool."

Aunt Guo? Is the original aunt Guo Ran? The name is aunt, it should not be a relative of the Sun family.

Looking at the distance between the two and the little girl's physique again, Ji Ning felt that he could communicate: "Well, what about you?" Who are you? Hearing

Ji Ning's articulate words, the little girl was relieved that she was not a fool.

Sure enough, the rumors are not credible.

"My name is Chu Niannian." Chu Niannian said his name cheerfully, and after speaking, he looked at Ji Ning's face and said again, "Sister, you are so good-looking!"

In Chu Niannian's eyes, Ji Ning was white, his eyes seemed to be able to speak, and his body exuded an indescribable temperament.

Ji Ning, who had not yet seen his face now: an embarrassed but polite smile.

"You look good too."

The timeless routine – boast of each other.

This Chu Niannian looked thirteen or fourteen years old, very dark, with thin arms and legs, and was wearing a strange dress, which had nothing to do with beauty. But with a cute round face, the word "good-looking" is still worthy of it.

At least it's not ugly.

Hearing Ji Ning praise her, Chu Niannian laughed happily, walked in front of Ji Ning in three or two steps, and heard Ji Ning's bowel sound before he could say anything politely.

......

This sister turned out to be really stupid.

Chu Niannian immediately put away her smile and reminded Ji Ning with a sympathetic look: "Sister, you are hungry." Ji

Ning saw the other party's expression, and his heart was speechless: I know, thank you!

But the jealousy in my heart fell a little. People's eyes can't be fake, this Chu Niannian eyes are clean and clear, until now, there is no malice in her eyes.

Remembering the content of her parents' casual conversation yesterday, Chu Niannian said before Ji Ning spoke: "Sister, don't go around, wait here, I'll go back and get you something to eat." With that, he turned around and ran.