38

Chapter 38: Five Pills

In Ji Ning's cognition, the barren star and the medium star are similar to the division of the middle, north, and southern regions.

But she seemed to be circling the area of the barren star, and after two circles, she could not find the location of the medium star. As far as the eye can see, the territory of the Barren Star.

Barren star, medium star, listening to the name is also the same level of existence. And from Chu Nian's words and Guo Ran's experience, the medium star should be within easy reach by boat.

It sounds like it's on some island in the sea. However, she also flew twice in the sea, there are islands and islands, that is, they are all uninhabited islands!

After another turn, Ji Ning came to a conclusion: their continent is round! She stopped in the air of Area A, lost in thought: Could it be that the medium star is in a similar secret existence?

Just then, the stargate opened.

The Star Gate of Arashi was built in Area A, on a huge platform outside the city. Under the high platform is a huge square with several spaceships parked in the square.

Ji Ning's gaze shrunk: The Gate of the Secret Realm? The medium star is indeed in the secret realm.

So which sect is this secret realm affiliated with? Ji Ning thought for a long time and did not pick up the existence similar to the description of Barren Star in his memory.

Could it be the territory of the demon clan? Not like.

You can't be in the True Cultivation Realm!

Thinking of this, Ji Ning panicked in his heart. She decided to go into the "secret realm" to find out.

In the command center of Starry Sky Port, a monitoring machine suddenly emitted a sharp alarm sound.

"What's going on?" A sleepy-eyed man came out of the hut next to him.

The machine is broken? This was the only possibility that Hu Yang could think of. He glanced at the machine casually, his eyes scanning over the parts, trying to look for the red dots that showed the broken machine.

But he suddenly reacted something wrong, and an incredulous expression appeared on his face. He turned his gaze back to the monitor and zoomed in on the image: "Oh my! What is that? Is that human? How did she get by? Star

Airport is divided into outer harbor and inner harbor. The outer harbor is just not allowed to allow people, and of course, it is allowed to be an area where no one can go close. The outer harbor has a large range and the flyway is high and long.

Anyone who is thinking of approaching the flyway will be caught as soon as they step into a specific area and will sound an alarm.

Usually, the repair and maintenance of the stargate are the responsibility of special robots. Even Hu Yang, who has worked in Starry Sky Port for more than twenty years, has never come close. So, never, no one in the entire interstellar world could get up close and personal with the stargate.

Driving a mecha does not count!

Ji Ning was the first person to approach the Star Gate at zero intervals since the appearance of the Star Gate. When she landed next to the huge star gate, she realized that the high platform and round gate were much larger than she had imagined. And a huge suction force came from the door, but Ji Ning had already prepared, and resisted with spiritual power without being sucked in.

Sure enough, it is the entrance to the secret realm!

Ji Ning raised his foot and wanted to step into the star gate.