62

Chapter 62: Hui Shen Pill

But this time, Ji Ning was no longer worried, no longer fighting with these star beasts, and she shouted: "Royal Sword!" Chu

Niannian who was struggling to insist on it behind fiercely killed the star beast in front of him, took the sword into the air according to the words, and then stretched out his hand to pull Chu Kang: "Brother, come up!"

This is the tacit understanding that their brothers and sisters have long trained, and if there is a danger brother in front, the younger sister is responsible for escaping with him.

Seeing that the two apprentices had already flown into the sky, Ji Ning also raised his sword into the air, and kicked the star beasts below back angrily to the ground, intending to leap and chase and kill.

However, a four-legged beast without wings cannot fly.

Ji Ning converged with the two apprentices and saw the pale faces of the two: "Take out the spirit stone to replenish the spiritual power!"

The two quickly complied.

The star beasts on the ground did not give up Ji Ning's goal and ran after Ji Ning. Running and running, he ran into the mechs who came to find Chu Niannian and a few people.

Then Ji Ning witnessed the power of the interstellar.

Lightsabers fly in unison with shells of unknown power, banging and banging. Die a row of star beasts. And then the mechs slipped away.

Ji Ning: ... Endurance is not good, you guys!

The three of them recovered some of their spiritual power at this time, and seeing that the mechs escaped too hastily, Ji Ning threw a few more "Flame Plains" on the ground to block the footsteps of the star beasts. Chu Niannian and Chu Kang also followed the master and fell into the well, and the techniques of the meeting would be lost one by one, specifically picking the star beasts that were not killed.

The mechs saw three people flying in the sky and remembered the rumors about the three people: they should have known that they didn't need to be saved!

When everyone returned to the school, the high-lethal weapon at the entrance bombarded the star beasts chasing outside, and the star beasts finally came to their senses and retreated one after another.

The news of the new students encountering the Star Beast Tide during the training has long been spread throughout the school, so there are many teachers who have no class to join in the excitement at the entrance. The students wanted to come, to be watched, not to run around. After the star beast retreated, the teachers also dispersed one after another.

But Ji Ning knew that this matter was not over, and she had to refine the Huishen Pill before the school found her.

Refining the auxiliary medicinal materials of the Hui Shen Pill, Ji Ning had already collected most of them in the Barren Star, and the rest had also been gathered in the Forbidden Forest. She didn't explain anything to the two apprentices, and as soon as she returned, she locked herself in the alchemy room to refine the pill.

In the school, after the new students came back, they were pulled by students of other levels to ask, and the students in the school had no intention of studying. Xia Le also heard about it, and hurriedly came back as soon as the class was over, and only after seeing the good two were relieved.

Xia Le asked with concern, "Are you all right?"

Chu Niannian shook his head: "It's okay, there is a master."

"What about Master?"

"Refining pills inside."

Ji Ning's elixir was refined for a full four hours, two purple core grasses, and two Huishen Pills. One for yourself and one for Xiaohuang. Before taking it, Ji Ning held the pill for a while.