37

Chapter 37: Four Pills

Xiao Huang's eyes dodged: "Sort of." It

is a quail, which belongs to a phoenix species, and the whole body is a phoenix bloodline, which should also be regarded as a phoenix bloodline, heehee.

Ji Ning only knew that the Wuye Sect had an immortal wood, and she really didn't know if the Barren Star had it.

However, you can look for it.

"Then let's look in the forest outside the shield." Just in time, you can pick up some medicinal materials along the way, and you can also look for materials for refining spirit beast bags or something.

At the critical juncture when Chu Niannian was cultivating, Ji Ning did not dare to disturb her, and placed a few more defensive formations outside her before leaving with confidence.

Although it was definitely nothing, she always felt uneasy in her heart if she didn't do something.

Ji Ning flew to the mining area with the little yellow imperial sword.

Arashi's shield is like an upside-down bowl, covering all the city inside the bowl.

In the beginning, there was a part of the shield with the edge right in the mountains behind the mine, dividing the mountains into two parts.

However, deep in the mountain is the territory of star beasts and abandoned plants. The mecha warriors worked hard to escort the construction team into the mountain to build a protective shield, and the star beasts in the deep mountains came together and broke the protective shield.

Not only the star beasts outside the shield, but also the inside of the shield. With the addition of the Coast Diplomat, the protective shield of this area was quickly shattered. The mech warrior also lost several of them.

Later, the people above simply ignored this area, and only erected a high wall at the edge of the mining area, and set up automatic sensing weapons, aiming to intercept the people looking for death and the star beasts that crossed the border.

Ji Ning heard that the induction weapons here no longer worked. So the way she planned to get out of the shield today was to fly over the high wall.

There was too much trouble going to the exit of the special protective cover, and Ji Ning was too lazy to go.

But she forgot that the mining area was attacked by the star beast, and the high wall was destroyed. Now the walls are being rebuilt, and the auto-sensing weapons have of course been repaired.

Therefore, as soon as Ji Ning appeared in the range of the gun, the automatic sensing weapon immediately sounded an alarm.

Shake the grass!

She's hidden! Can this be found?

Ji Ning sped forward, she needed to experiment with the effect of this auto-sensing weapon.

If the technique is good, write it down and bring it with you when you return to the middle domain.

The auto-sensing weapon feels the provocation and fires directly!

Ji Ning listened to the wind behind him, and suddenly sensed a strong dangerous aura. Without thinking, she changed direction and summoned the spiritual power protection body.

But danger seemed to change direction with her. Ji Ning tried several times and found that there was no way to avoid it. She turned around and threw a sword strike.

"Boom!"

The sword qi collided with the fire behind it in space, making a loud noise.

Ji Ning was even pushed far away by the huge force of the collision between the two. Xiao Huang didn't catch one and almost fell off Ji Ning's shoulder.