25

Chapter 25: Eight Pills

But Song Chengwu was determined to pull Ji Ning into His Majesty's loyal servant, and seeing that Ji Ning didn't answer, he raised his foot to get closer. As soon as he stepped into the range of the formation, before he could see Ji Ning's face clearly, he was knocked out by a huge force and landed on the open space twenty meters away. The head was tilted.

Before falling into a coma, Song Chengwu strengthened his determination to win over Ji Ning. This person is so strong, she must not be allowed to join the army/fang!

At this time, Yuan Mu Taku's brain twitched, and he also stepped into the formation range, and he ate a punch before he saw anyone. He was a little stronger than Song Chengwu, and only fell ten meters.

It's terrifying! You must know that he is a double A grade in mental strength and physique, even for the marshal, he is not so embarrassed.

Is this the strength of the Physique S-class?

After Yuan Tuo stood firm, he looked at the waste rock pile where Ji Ning was. It was obviously a bright day, but the place seemed to be covered with a layer of smoke, and I could only vaguely see that there was a girl dressed in black, revealing a mysterious atmosphere.

There was Ji Ning's appearance in the intelligence, and Taku Yuan didn't know her appearance, but he had a strong desire to get closer and see clearly.

Ji Ning confirmed that the two were not dead, relieved, it has not been so weak for a long time, and the strength is not very well controlled. She meant to push them out.

But she would never open her mouth to explain, and even scare in a cold voice: "No matter how noisy you are, don't blame me for being unkind!"

Log Tuo looked at the comatose Song Chengwu, and then at the black shadow in the formation, and felt that he knew the current affairs, respectfully answered "yes", and slipped away.

Before leaving, he "kindly" asked people to inform the leader: "President Song has to be sent to the hospital." The

leader of the mining area was still discussing with his subordinates how to entertain the two big men, and when he heard that something had happened, he crawled over and took Song Chengwu to the hospital, and before leaving, he also told the people in the mining area not to go over and disturb the adults.

Without his instructions, the others did not dare to move forward.

Who has nothing to beat themselves up?

After the surroundings quieted down, Ji Ning's absorption of spiritual power in the spirit stone increased rapidly. The empty spirit stones piled higher and higher on her side, and her purpose for coming to the mine was also forgotten.

Until the pile of spirit stones bottomed out, Ji Ning touched a stone.

She fixed her eyes on it, Lingyin Stone! Refining the Spirit Hidden Stone of the Spirit Detection Stone!

Is this the legendary "it takes no effort to get it"? Although the Spirit Hidden Stone is not scarce, it is extremely spiritual, and if you don't have a chance, you won't find one in your lifetime.

This Spirit Hidden Stone automatically appeared in front of her, wouldn't it prove that it was related to her?

Ji Ningmei put the Lingyin Stone into her pocket. Look at the sky and see that it is already afternoon.

Counting the time, she had to go back. After absorbing so much spiritual power in spirit stones, the realm has risen by three steps. She put the rest of the spirit stones in her bag and pinched the sword to go back.