71

Chapter 71

At the moment when the mother insect died, the only remaining continent of the planet called Line of Defense seemed to have been pressed a pause button, and everyone and the worm were stunned.

The mother worm started a business before it collapsed.

Yu Yan was stunned and sent a communication to the log Tuo: "There is no need to open the meeting, the insect mother is dead." Taku

Log: What nonsense?

Until the picture captured by Yu Yan conveyed the past.

Taku was stunned, and it took a long time before he said to the participants: "Arrange for someone to receive back to the No. 1 line of defense." "

......

At this time, on the No. 1 line of defense, vast and rich spiritual power emanated from the body of the insect mother. The next moment, all the zergs retreated, wrapped around the body of the insect mother, fluttered their wings and quickly moved away.

The loot could not be taken away, Ji Ning threw the new sword and straddled behind the Zerg, stopping the group of Zerg who took away the Zerg mother.

After the violent beating of Ji Ning's disciples, the body of the insect mother had been dispersed, and the remaining Zerg mechanics flew back to the insect nest. The rich spiritual energy around turned into a cloud of spiritual mist, and Ji Ning cleared a large clearing with a "wind sweeping cloud" technique.

"All come down and cultivate."

Such a blessed place, of course, we must seize the time to cultivate.

Ji Ning set up another Spirit Gathering Array to avoid the situation that there was not enough Spiritual Qi.

Three days later, the spiritual power in Ji Ning's body reached the critical value of Yuan Ying and Avatar God, and she was about to cross the calamity again.

Ji Ning walked to the back of the No. 1 defense line, which was now a large open space. As soon as the breath was released, thunderclouds began to condense in the sky.

The already dim planet is even darker.

Fortunately, the disciples are used to it. Almost every two days, people cross the robbery, so everyone is very familiar with the robbery.

The Tribulation Thunder of the Transformation God is still nine, but the power contained in each thunder is ten times that of the Yuan Infancy Tribulation Thunder.

But Ji Ning did not feel fear, I don't know why, she was very confident in this disaster.

The new sword was held in the palm of his hand, and Ji Ning looked up at the thunder in the clouds.

"Boom." After the thunder, the thunder struck.

Ji Ning raised his sword to meet it.

The thunder was beheaded.

Thunder falls again.

Beheaded again.

Ji Ning became more and more courageous in battle, carrying eight thunders in one breath. When the last thunder landed, Ji Ning still had spare strength. She did not dare to be careless, and gathered all her spiritual power into the sword, and the sword qi was like a rainbow, crossing the sky and illuminating the No. 1 line of defense.

He also almost injured the star ship where Yu Yan was. Thanks to his quick reaction, he drove the starboat back in time.

"Hey, why is it raining?" Yu Yan heard the sound above his head and turned on the noise removal equipment.

It is the blessing of spiritual rain. As soon as the spirit rain fell, the spirit fog on the No. 1 defense line became even thicker.

Ji Ningpan sat on the ground, absorbed the spiritual power in the spirit rain, and then transformed into a god.

By the end of the spirit rain, Ji Ning's strength had almost reached the first order of the Transformation God.

On the distant Emperor Star, Yan Zhangwu's realm fluctuated because of Ji Ning's crossing calamity.

He's going to make the cut, too...

When he was promoted, Yan Zhangwu's control over Xuanyuan Mirror was relaxed. The first thing Xuanyuan Jing did when he successfully escaped was to take his own exclusive starship and go to the No. 1 defense line to find Ji Ning.

Regulus' previous goal was to become the greatest monarch in interstellar history. Now, his goal is immortality!

With this good thing, who goes to intrigue with those bad old men. Wait for him to finish his studies, and see who dares to resist him!

*

After Ji Ning's promotion, his mental strength and physique have been greatly improved. After induction, she found that there were no soldiers on Line 1, and there were no heavens.

So he asked Yu Yan: "Don't want this line of defense?"

Yu Yan: "Yes, I will be stationed here now." "This is Taku Loggi's punishment for his private actions.

"What about the others?"

"Go to the worm's nest."

Worm nest? Ji Ning was quite curious about the insect nest: "Where is it?" I'll take a look.

"Oh, that direction." Yu Yan pointed out to her, "The first place I encountered that was about the size of an ordinary planet was the insect nest.

"How big?"

"It's the size of an ordinary star." Yu Yan repeated.

Good guy, really big. That wouldn't be a nest that occupies the entire planet.

Yu Yan nodded: "It's the mother nest of the Zerg."

Ji Ning showed that he had never seen the world.

Yu Yan wanted to garrison the defensive line, so Ji Ning tried the imperial sword.

The territory of the Zerg must have strong spiritual power. When her imperial sword flew to a high place, she found that her spiritual power did not have a sense of stagnation, that is, there was spiritual power in a high place.

In this way, he passed by his own sword.

After becoming a god, Ji Ning's flying sword speed increased by another level. It took her almost half a day to reach the worm's nest.

On the worm nest, the "servicemen" of the military department are in action, burrowing from one nest to another, looking for many targets.

As soon as Ji Ning's breath was released, the surviving zerg in the insect nest smelled this breath and screamed and ran: "Kill. God is coming, run wow! Hide wow!

One zerg after another, they poured out, and then they were harvested by the soldiers.

"Aren't the Zerg unintelligent?" Ji Ning casually pulled a small soldier and asked.

Little soldier: "After the death of the insect mother, the zerg will have its own consciousness, and after the insect mother appears, the zerg will return to its previous appearance."

This insect mother sounds like a neuropathy that engages in intra-clan oppression deprivation. Its spiritual power was also taken away from ordinary zergs.

It's a pity that the only insect mother who knows all this is in a burp. Therefore, no one came to give Ji Ning a definite answer.

Ji Ning had to put away part of his breath and lift his feet to enter the insect nest.

All the zergs: "It's over, she's in!" "