29

Chapter 29: Twelve Pills

Normal people, knowing that they are at a loss, knowing that they can't beat it, and knowing that they are beaten all over their bodies, when they hear the words to the other family and let them go, they can't wait to put their wings on the spot and take off.

These two are good, don't talk about it, and want to stay and whitewash.

If the goal is not achieved, you are reluctant to leave, right?

You want to buy the Pill of the Valley, right?

Ji Ning directly sits on the ground and starts the price!

Under normal circumstances, after people are beaten violently, most of them will have emotions such as unwillingness, grievance, anger, and annoyance. In rare cases, there will be neuropathy symptoms such as pleasure and wanting to be beaten and other brain being significantly damaged.

But there are almost no Yu Yan who are beaten and have to rush to send money.

1000 per piece, 10 times more! Do you still buy it at this price? Isn't there no silver three hundred taels here? Doesn't it imply that he is plotting bigger?

Taku quickly spoke: "If you want to buy it yourself, I don't want it." Too expensive, can't afford it! "It's all caught up with the genetic agent.

Anyway, he also saw the marshal and confirmed that he was fine. It is impossible to break the wealth, and it is impossible to break the sauce purple in this life.

Yu Yan's reaction after realizing that it was not appropriate, look at this, look at that, and quickly repented: "That, then I won't buy it either." The

corners of Ji Ning's mouth smiled, and his eyes were cold: "30 coins, 30,000 star coins." "There is a situation where you will continue to be beaten if you don't buy it.

This is what they themselves are about to be deceived by Ji Ning.

Although he couldn't guess their purpose, Ji Ning was fearless. In the face of absolute strength, all intrigues and tricks are futile.

So, now, let these two goods pay the price!

Ji Ning said: "Money and life, choose one yourself!"

Xiaohuang covered his face again, this time without looking at his new partner: "Shark people are breaking the law!" If you hurt someone in the city, you will be caught by the patrol officer/officer. And

they were Shark's two assistants, saying they had to stop anything. These two people are probably concerned and confused.

Ji Ning: "Breaking the law? What law is broken? "In the Middle Domain, her word is the law!

Xiao Huang explained to her well, and then said seriously: "It's okay to let Niannian make up for your common sense."

Fortunately, Taku knew that he could not consume it any longer, and hinted at Yu Yanmai.

Yu Yan: Why don't you buy it, labor and management just repent, don't you want face?

Reluctantly, Yu Yan honestly took out the light brain transfer, and his face hurt: "Turned."

"Wait for me to confirm." After Ji Ning finished speaking, he sealed the acupuncture points between the two and went out to confirm. Xiao Huang jumped off her shoulder as she moved.

When Ji Ning walked away, Xiaohuang quickly took out the light brain, and as soon as he opened it, 99+ information. After reading it with a glance, he walked to the two fools, turned on the light brain screen sharing function, and began typing.