15

Chapter 15: Fifteen Little Grasses

As a qualified true cultivator, Ji Ning was warned by Master when he first started his practice: "Don't make oaths indiscriminately, and keep them." Not

to mention the Heavenly Oath.

Heavenly Dao was on top, and as soon as the oath was made, Sun Xingping and the three of them begged Ji Ning's Starlink card number as if they were controlled.

Star Link Card this thing, Ji Ning has only been in possession for less than three days.

Of course it was taken out.

The three of them clicked on the card on the light brain for a while, and returned the card to Ji Ning with a smirk.

Sun Xingping also said: "The house transfer agreement has a half-month cooling-off period, and I have just revised the content of the agreement on the Starnet government website to change the exchange property agreement to a gift agreement. In a few days, the house will be in your name.

Ji Ning nodded approvingly, very satisfied.

Then the three came to their senses.

"My money!"

"Ji Ning, what did you do to me!"

"You pay us back!"

The corner of Ji Ning's mouth smiled: "The oath has been made, but you can't regret it." Also, you guys rest for a few more days. After speaking, he sealed the three people with spiritual power.

Sun Xingping shouted, "Ji Ning, you said to let us go."

"yes, wait a minute." The corners of Ji Ning's mouth smiled.

Sun Xingping looked at that smile and shuddered: "What are you going to do?" Ji

Ning stretched out his hand and struck three spiritual forces on the three of them.

The three screamed in pain.

Although Ji Ning didn't know how to evaluate the spiritual power and physical fitness level here, how to ruin a person's foundation Ji Ning knew.

Wanting to starve to death is the first sin.

To poison Ji Ning is the second crime.

Not killing is not wanting to get your hands dirty, and you don't want to cheapen them, which does not mean that the benefits they get from the original body are just that.

Why did Sun Qianqian get benefits to go to school, but she was locked up in the house and did not see the light of day.

Why did Sun Xingping get benefits and get a decent job, but the original body was not even qualified for a full stomach.

Why did Guo Ran take the money of the original body at ease, but the original body was abused by this family.

Why do you have to die if you don't get benefits, and why do you think that she Ji Ning only counts the account of money?

Spiritual power level increased? Physique level improved?

Ji Ning was directly wasted! Let them never turn over!

Mining on the Barren Star can earn 3 star coins a day, and 1 star coin for the nutrient solution to earn 2 star coins a day. January 60, a year 720, ten years 7200, thirty years 21600, 100 years 72000 ...

The three members of the Sun family have to work for more than 180 years to pay off the money they owe to the original body.

And of course Ji Ning will let them live until that time, making them regret every day what they have done to the original body all these years!

She Ji Ning has never been a great benevolent person!

*

There are two qualification testing centers in Wastestar, one in Area B, serving Zones A, B and C. The other is in Area E and serves the remaining three districts.

Ji Ning took the three members of the Sun family to a remote place and left them alone, taking a speeding car to Area E alone.

This time, Ji Ning picked a position by the window and looked at the scene below from the sky.

Ninth Street slowly became smaller, and as the distance increased, Ji Ning also saw the entire F area. Area F is huge, about the same size as the outer city at the foot of their Zongmen Mountain.

All streets are similar in layout to Ninth Street, with nine main streets cascading around the tall buildings in the very center of Area F.

There is probably the F District Government Office in Chu Niannian's mouth.

The speeding car is fast, and in the blink of an eye, the F zone is left behind.

The underside also changes from black-pressed color to a large area of earthy yellow. Ji Ning also saw a whirlwind moving the sand not far away.

Flying through the sand-colored area, Ji Ning saw a large black roof again.

That's Zone E.

The layout of Area E is the same as Area F, and the place where Ji Ning is going is in the most central building complex.

Soon, the speeding car arrived at its destination. When Ji Ning got out of the car, he glanced at the time on the speeding car, exactly eight o'clock.

The qualification testing center was behind the platform, and Ji Ning went straight over.

Not long after the staff arrived, the guard at the door was still yawning, and when he saw Ji Ning coming, he hurriedly straightened his body: "The test fee is 30, scan the code or cash?" Ji

Ning, who did not have a light brain, handed the star coins that had been counted long ago to the guard: "Cash." The

guard threw the star coins into the small box next to him, pressed the remote control in his hand and opened the door.

Ji Ning walked in and followed the signs inside to the testing room. The first room was for testing mental power, and the inspector gave Ji Ning a helmet for her to wear.

Although Ji Ning was curious, he still did so unhurriedly on his face. After putting it on, Ji Ning felt a burst of clarity.

Spiritual power should be the power of the divine soul. Ji Ning looked at her still transparent divine soul and felt that her spiritual power level might be lower.

The divine soul must build a foundation before it can be repaired with the mental method.

Thinking like this, the staff reported Ji Ning's spiritual power level: "C grade." Ji

Ning raised his eyebrows, she can be C-grade with this weak appearance now? So what level does the divine soul recover?

"Thank you." Ji Ning took off his helmet and thanked the staff.

"No thanks." The staff put on a decent smile.

The people in the testing center are testing the residents of Barren Star every day, what kind of people have not seen, what kind of situation has not been seen.

So, it's always polite to anyone.

Ji Ning walked into the second room, and when the staff inside saw her small body, they guessed in their hearts that the result must not exceed the E level.

As soon as the result was tested, it turned out to be C-grade!

The staff's eyes were round: Is the machine wrong?

"Wait, girl, test it again."