➺ { Echo } -Lily-Pad-

Rater: ari-gelic

Customer: -Lily-Pad-

username: 8.5/10

it's cute (: i do prefer when usernames are either all lowercase or all uppercase, but it looks okay separated by the hyphens

display name: 7.5/10

the font doesn't really look right, especially on mobile. the letters are all different heights. the little wing symbols (i'm assuming that's what they are) are really cute!

theme (pfp & header): 16/20

it's very busy. i first opened up your account on my laptop, and i couldn't really tell what it was (you can only see a closeup of the bird's wing and a few fruits on desktop). i'd suggest toning it down and letting your pfp shine. maybe do a photo of a meadow or river?

bio: 6/10

i'd suggest toning down the fonts a bit, having a different font for each line is very busy. also, the "writing and reading" font isn't readable on desktop. is there any way you could separate info into different blocks? and then use one font for one block, and another for the next? like, the info about you & your hobbies could be one block, and then the follow & hate stuff could go in another.

location: 5/5

so cute and goes with your flower theme! i love the frog.

book covers: 16.5/20

they don't match, and the cover for accident is really dark against the rest of your nature-y theme.

reading list titles: 6.5/10

the fonts are a nice way to stylize your reading list titles, but i'd prefer if they were all consistent. the font you used to write "potterhead ravenclaw" in your bio with the flowers in your location would be sooo cute! and put in a custom title for your default reading list!!!

overall aesthetic: 7/10

i can see the nature-y theme for sure. a few tweaks would improve it significantly!

total: 73/95

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺