➺ { Helena } thebtsff

Rater: HELIXGRO

Client: thebtsff

Hi there! Thank you for choosing me to rate your account!

⤓. Username- [ 7/10 ]

I'm not really sure what it's meant to be, but I've been reading it as "the BTS fanfic." Is that right? Is it what the "ff" stands for? The all lowercase looks really nice, and since your profile doesn't have a theme/ concept then there's so pressure to match it to anything.

⤓. Display Name- [ 6/10 ]

Nice and simple. It's just your name. My display name is set as my own name too, without any special characters or emojis, and it looks good on your profile. However. I see that your bio is filled with symbols and emojis, and your display name being so plain looks a little odd. What about using ♛ or 🎀 to make it match? Even some sort of border, like flowers, and putting it on either side of your name? It would look a lot more put together.

⤓. Profile picture - [ 10/10 ]

The anime image is nice and the girl is cute. The photo is also high quality, and I can see a little white border around it (not sure if that was already in the picture or automatically added by WP) which looks nice. Since your background image is also an anime picture, they go together well.

⤓. Background Image - [ 6/10 ]

I'm a PC user, so the top of the image was cut off for me. I couldn't see past the girl's chin, so I suggest when choosing a background image you consider using wider images so that then it shows the full picture on both PCs and mobiles. I also really like the art and it looks really nice with your profile. However, I said before that the cutesy theme of your profile doesn't fit with the fact your display name looks so bare, so I recommend adding something in.

⤓. Bio- [ 6/10]

It's very detailed and long. Since there is so much going on it is easy to get lost in it. It is a bit overwhelming. It would be better if it has half as long as it is. I don't get the point of adding the accounts of your friends at the bottom, when none of them did the same for you. It should me mutual, in my opinion. I also think that there is just too much fonts and symbols going on, and that you should stick to a few that you like and re-use them to stay consistent. Also, I notice that you've put "bio by thebtsff" which I find pointless because thebtsff is you, and if you don't have any credits in your bio it is easy to work out that you made it yourself. I'm just saying, that not many people are likely to read the bio, simply because it is very, very long.

⤓. Location- [ 8/10 ]

I like what you wrote there itself. Mentioning that the world is a "temporary location" really made me think philosophically. However, you add "this world permanent Jannah" with a random capital. I'm not sure what the sentence was meant to be because it seems awkwardly put together. Maybe try rearranging the words to make the sentence make sense? I like what you were going for, though. Also, the two emojis that you use are the only time they ever appear on your profile (apart from the one time you use the purple heart in one of your reading lists). I suggest maybe adding them to your bio, or changing the emojis?

⤓. Reading Lists - [ 7/10 ]

I notice that none of them seem to be for your personal use, except from the Bangtan books at the end. Overall, the formatting is very simple and the headings clear, so I know what I can find in every reading list. However, I don't understand why you would create a reading list for your own books, since you already have them on your profile. You really can't miss them. Also, the fact that you use a different font and those purple hearts makes it stick out like a sore thumb, and look terribly out of place. I don't see the point in doing this. The other reading lists are fine though, but the fact that they have no symbols or quirks going on makes them look very bare. This would be fine if the rest of your profile was like that too, but your overcrowded bio just makes it look mismatched. I wouldn't know I was looking at the same profile.

⤓. Theme - [ 5/10]

You don't have a theme going on, and I can't spot any consistency in your profile at all. It looks mismatched and (slightly) messy. If I see an emoji somewhere, I know that I'm not going to see it anywhere else. If you don't want to re-use emojis then fine, but you could have used some other emoji instead that is similar just to keep the consistency flowing. What I suggest you do if find a theme to base your profile on, and then search up emojis/ symbols according to that theme and incorporate them in!

›‹ . Total - 55/80 . ›‹

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺