➺ { Sinn } kthvinie

Client: kthvinie

Rater: crvbxbv

Username: [9/10]

It's cute! Pretty short the only thing I knocked a point off for is that it's not very easy to remember.

Display name: [5/10]

I like the font but it's really chaotic! And I guess it's just a little hard to focus on what the word/name is there. Maybe simplify it to be the same level and size. 

Profile Picture: [14/15]

it's cute I'm not a fan of them but it's really cute!! I think adding a border would make it just a little bit more pleasing. Like just a piscart sticker border. 

Header: [9/15]

I mean it works with the pfp kind of but I think it makes it too busy and the colors aren't exactly the same. So maybe trying to stick to a basic color or finding a filter to put on both of the pictures!!

Bio: [6/15]

It's cute but it doesn't tell anyone anything. Which you can keep and it would be really nice!! You'll just have to change the location!!

Location: [1/5]

it's messy and it doesn't match the theme. I'd get a bold font and put your name, pronouns, and other info in your location so people know about you!!

Links: [/5]

n/a

Reading list: [15/15]

I love them!! I like the organization and the heart symbol it just pulls it all together!!

Overall aesthetic: [6/10]

Total: [65/95]

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺