➺ { Echo } Dark_Ghostie

Customer: Dark_Ghostie

Rater: ari-gelic

username: 8/10 

not a fan of mixed caps (lower/upper) or underscores in usernames, but the words are cute! 

 display name: 10/10

 very pretty and goes with your theme (: 

 theme (pfp & header): 19/20 

i love it! they look so pretty together!!! it just bothers me a bit that the rose in your pfp isn't centered. 

 bio: 6.5/10 

it's very long, and i'm not a huge fan of all the fonts. simpler fonts mean easier to read. i like the little falling stars at the beginning, but the loading blocks is a bit much. 

 location: 5/5 

cute! 

book covers: 16/20 

i really like the cover for moonrose empire, i think it goes perfectly with your theme. council of gods, friday the thirteenth, and echo waterfall also match. the rest are just a bit off. and it's strange how the incomplete collection books are something else entirely. 

 reading list titles: 6.5/10 

i love the font you used for all the reading list titles!! the symbols are a bit all over the place, but not too bad. i specifically like the symbols you used in your shops & awards list. 

 overall aesthetic: 7.5/10 

your theme is definitely there! even if you hadn't told me, i would've been able to see it. i love the concept (: a few tweaks with your books covers would just be the finishing touches. 

total: 78.5/95

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺