➺ { Helena } minnie_ mxchi_

Client: minnie_mxchi_

Rater: helixgro

Username: 7/10

I like your username because it features your name, which lets the viewer instantly know what to call you. The underscore separating the two parts does well to separate the two words, however I marked you down because of the underscore after "mxchi". Simply, it looks out of place and I've checked if the username "minnie_mxchi" is available (which it is) so if you want you can change it.

Display name: 10/10

The purposeful use of a lowercase "m" is good because it matches the theme of your profile and is kept consistent throughout. I like how the font is different and cursive, as well as the aesthetic bullet points.

Theme: 16/20

Both your profile picture and your background image fit the theme of your profile. The profile picture is clear to see and aesthetic, however I removed points because of the poor quality of the background image. I like the actual picture itself, however it is blurred which ruins the charm. I recommend finding yourself a better resolution image.

Bio: 20/20

Your bio is simple, rather short and sweet. It serves the purpose of a bio ideally; it introduces you. I like the paragraph dividers you used, as well as the quote "Perhaps it was freedom itself that choked her". You introduce yourself nicely and even reach out to the reader to form a connection. I like this because it tells the reader exactly what they will find on your profile. The humorous tone also does well to convey your personality. The only reason why I deducted a point was because it wasn't actually a location, and I think this quote will do better being part of your bio.

Link: 5/5

I like the fact that you linked your carrd, since linking socials is a smart move to help get you exposure. Your carrd is also simple and doesn't reveal too much, keeping a mysterious aura.

Reading List: 10/10

All of the titles of your reading lists follow the same format, and are all simple and easy to understand. Anyone looking at your profile will instantly know exactly what they will find in each list.

Concept: 4/5

Linking the warmcore aesthetic to no capitalisation is a nice and aesthetic move, and it makes your profile look very clean and consistent. The profile is pleasant to look at and clearly you made an effort to customise it, which is nice. I deducted a point however because it isn't really an original and there is no things to make your profile really stand out.

Vibes: 5/5

I like the vibes that I get from your profile. You give me the impression of a really nice girl who is into sweet things and likes idols and k-pop, and this is clear from looking at your profile.

Books: 3/5

I like the covers for your books, since they all have a similar theme and style which make them recognisable as yours. The whole of your profile follows the lowercase format, however I don't believe that it was good to do that in the descriptions of your books. Improper writing can deter a reader, as personally I wouldn't read something that doesn't follow basic capitalisation, so by fixing this you can easily gain more dreads and votes.

Total: 84/100

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺