➺ { Echo } -mxstermind-

Customer: -mxstermind-

Rater: ari-gelic

username: 10/10

i like it! the x is nice to add some interest, and i love using hyphens in usernames. it's a simple way to add breaks between words or add more pizzazz to a single word username while still maintaining a more aesthetic look.

display name: 9.5/10

the font is very pretty and easy to read. the angel wing symbols are also super cute! the spacing between Avi and the wings is great as well. i only took a half point off because the symbols for the inside of each wing is different, although i know an exact match may not exist. if possible, could you find an inverted version of the symbol on the right? the swirl adds extra whimsy to your name!

theme (pfp & header): 20/20

very cute and matches well! the pfp is good quality and the header allows the pfp to shine. i think you could get away with a very simple pattern as your header, like something satin-y, but it's easy to go too far, so don't worry too much about it.

bio: 5/10

your bio is the exact same as your main account's bio, so my previous rating extends to this as well. the drip symbols do look nice, but you don't need them between every block of text. that just makes everything look squished together and difficult to read and focus. try to stick to a maximum of two fonts as that blends all the information together and makes it a seamless read.

location: 4.5/5

the font isn't too difficult to read and the wings look nice. i like how it ties the display name and location together. i only took a half point off because it is quite long. i think the font choice influences that as well.

book covers: 19/20

i really like the concept, i think there's just a few things that need perfecting. the background color would match your pfp/header a bit better if it was slightly lighter, closer to the color you used in your header. make sure it's just dark enough to allow the center image and text to pop. i also think the text would look better in white, as you have a softer theme going on. they match each other well (obviously, lol) and they also match your pfp/header pretty well! i love when the vibe carries throughout the account.

reading lists: 9/10

i love the first font (the one you're using for "mastermind" and "lover"). the cursive is very simple and easy to read. i would recommend adding a space after the comma as it looks a bit unnatural. unless you're using it within a number (like 1,000), a comma should always have a space afterwards. i think it'd also look a bit better if "my books" and "extra" were in the default font (as in, just typing normally).

overall aesthetic: 8.5/10

color-wise, everything goes together pretty well! the fonts are also significantly better than when i reviewed your main account. everything's definitely improving, good job! there's just a few things that need last minute perfecting, and your account will be golden!!! (that was a pun, since your theme is kind of a golden brown, get it? haha).

total: 85.5/95

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺