➺ { Helena } spacedout_stargirl

Client: spacedout_stargirl

Rater: HELIXGRO

⤓. Username- [ 10/10 ]

I like it a lot! The fully capital username looks really cute and I like how you used an underscore rather than just mashing the text together. It gives me the impression of being quite detached from the world and living carefree in your dreams.

⤓. Display Name- [ 10/10 ]

It's your name. Short and gets the point across. I like how it is lowercase to match with your username. Also, the font you used is the same as the one used in your bio, which makes your profile look neat and put together.

⤓. Profile picture - [ 4/10 ]

I am not a fan of it. I like the idea of the purple rose in itself and the colours match your background image, but the rose is off centre. Also, the dark background it is on looks like a table or a board of some sort, and is literally half cut off at the right side. I get the vision and I like it, but it would look far better if the background of the rose was dark and shadowy and was in the centre.

⤓. Background Image - [ 6/10 ]

It doesn't match with your profile picture at all. I do appreciate that it is the starry night sky because it matches with the space-y theme of your username. It also matches the stars in your bio. It seems like only the profile picture is out of place, so maybe change the rose to a planet or a galaxy of some sort so it fits the theme?

⤓. Bio- [ 7/10]

I like your bio. I think it is very well put together an the fonts and symbols contrast each other really well. It is short and not over-the-top, which is perfect because the viewer won't get lost in all the different details. The only thing I would encourage against is putting your age in the bio just to stay safe. 

⤓. Location- [ 10/10 ]

I like it! Very whimsical and kooky. I like the calligraphic font and think it looks very nice paired with your bio. It is the same one you used to write "writing my own story" and I like the consistency in fonts. That is the strongest part of your profile so far.

⤓. Reading Lists - [ 1/10 ]

They're very plain. You've got your main reading list which only has this shop in it, and the title doesn't have any aesthetic fonts or symbols at all. It looks very bare. For community related things, I suggest making a new reading list titled "communities" or something along those lines. Your second playlist, "Harry Potter," is equally bare. It also uses no fonts or symbols and has only one book. It is also very vague. To improve this, I suggest getting more creating with your titles! It doesn't have to be specifically titled after the fandom of the book, but something like "the boy who lived" in a fancy font and stars. It would make everything more eye-grabbing!

⤓. Book Covers - [ 6/10]

Minimalistic and cute. The writing in white is also clear and easy to read. However, it is a little too bare and doesn't tell me much about the story except that it's a romance. The silhouette is also poor. Maybe add a tagline to interest your reader, or sick a filter on it? Or maybe, experiment with more detailed covers and consider ordering from one of the many talented graphic designers on Wattpad?

⤓. Theme - [ 7/10]

I like the idea. I get the vision. However, I think your profile would be better with a more prominent theme than "whimsical." Try a space-themed profile maybe, since you already have a lot of the elements. I also think it would really suit you.

›‹ . Total - 61/90 . ›‹

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺