➺ { Luce } cathycrow1

Client: cathycrow1

Rater: YOURS-EXE

username - 4/5

I like the username. Especially since it's completely lowercase. I just didn't understand why there was a need of that 1 there. Maybe the username was already being used by others? But overall, it's a good username.

display name : 3/5

According to me, it is very simple. Maybe try adding some symbols? You can change fonts aswell, but that's your choice. I prefer adding using fonts that are readable. So if you decide to use fonts, male sure that they aren't extremely fancy and that they are readable. Search for aesthetic fonts on Google, many websites will pop up. You can copy paste and use them.

theme : 9/10 (background+ icon)

I love your theme. It is beautiful. Though I didn't understand that 'believe' in your background. Believe what? It sounds incomplete to me. Or else, the theme is pretty!

bio : 12/20

As I said, you can add fonts and symbols to make it aesthetic. But even without that, your bio looks good. But, it's not completely proper. There are many bio shops here on Wattpad, maybe check them out.

location : 9/10

The location is cute. I loved the small heart.

carrd :

You don't have this, so I'm skipping it.

reading lists : 18/20

Your reading lists are aesthetic. The small symbols, I loved them aswell. Not too fancy, not too simple. Good job!

book titles : 7/10

Those titles are good. Simple, but good.

overall aesthetic : 7/10

I loved the overall aesthetic of your account. The only thing (according to me) in which your account is lacking in is the text. Text as in the bio and stuff. The overall text. I suggest checking out some shops and symbol books. I will drop some links of symbols websites if you want me to.

total : 69/90

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺