➺ { Echo } -lxvenderhxze-

Rater: ari-gelic

Client: -lxvenderhxze-

username: 9.5/10 

a bit long, but very pretty. i think using x's instead of vowels is a bit outdated (it was very popular on old tumblr), but it's still very cute. i love using hyphens in usernames as well. display name: 10/10 i love the font, and the ice cream emoji is very cute. it matches your aesthetic perfectly. i honestly have no notes.

theme (pfp & header): 20/20

i love your pfp, it's truly adorable. the colors and objects in the image match the vibes of the top of your account (header, name, user). the header is also very simple and allows your pfp to pop. the color was a great choice as well.

bio: 9/10

okay, this might be a bit difficult to explain in words rather than just including an image, but i'll try my best. i think the spacing is off. i can sort of tell that you were attempting to keep each thing on one line (as in, the snow on the beach line should stay on one line), but the symbols have crept onto a second. the symbol that looks like a backwards 9 at the end of the snow on the beach part is on a second line. the zZZ emoji at the end of the weird but beautiful line is also on a second line. finally, the first line, RCBYF and the arrow symbol is on a second line as well. it may help to lower the amount of symbols so that everything stays together. if that's not possible, put an extra line break between the first line and the second, and the third line and the fourth (where it says your alt account). also, the symbols used between "she/her," "straight," "scorpio," and "RCBYF" are not compatible, so they just show up as boxed question marks. 

 location: 5/5 

the font is very cute and easy to read. it also matches the other fonts used throughout your account. if i had to give any advice, i'd just say to put a space between borealis and the symbols used afterwards as they may be too close together.

carrd: 4.5/5 

i remember this from last time (: not too much has changed, so i'll simply repeat and say how cute it is. however, your wattpad username in the first block isn't on one line (the first hyphen is separate, as well as the e- at the end).

book covers: 18/20 

they don't all match, but i really like the style of the archer and cruel summer. if you use that for all your books and change the colors to blue, it would look so cute!

reading lists: 10/10

well organized and they all match each other! the fonts aren't too difficult to read, although i'd prefer the cursive font for the song titles and then the default for the explanation of what's in the list.

overall aesthetic: 9/10

 the only reason i've taken points off is because of your book covers. everything else flows together really nicely! 

 total: 95/1

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺