➺ { Parthi } helixgro

Client: helixgro

Rater: _Parthiva_

Username: 7/10

The username is unique and looks aesthetic, and is quite fit for dark themes .The Username however can be better.

Nickname/Display name: 9/10

The nick name goes well with the username but I would recommend it in smaller letters Helena would be better than HELENA

Pfp: 6/10

The pfp fits well with the username. The flowers look aesthetic with the cloud but it can be confusing when we look at it first time.

Theme: 4/10

The theme looks good but it can be a lot better the theme could be a blured picture of your profile picture. The current one matches but it kinda doesn't fit

Bio: 6/10

It gives a detailed description about you but for dark theme ,maybe you can add different types of fonts with some dark themed emojis like 🥀,🌪,🕷,etc.

Link: 4/5

The link takes you to nano writes. I'm quite not familiar with this website but it can be an interesting thing for people to participate in.

Book covers: 8/15

The book cover isn't bad,but it can be improved. The text isn't visible much ,except your username and I think you need to find a different background that can match the text or change the color of the text Bride of Adron.

Reading list: 6/15

The reading list is arranged but maybe you can rename them. Like for instant:-Reviews can be changed to [🥣] Reviews - "and maybe a quote here"

Overall impression: 10/15

I'm quite impressed with how your profile is,ignoring the mistakes. The profile looks aesthetic and is quite eye-catching but there is always room for improvement.

Total: 60/100

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺