➺ { Luce } dynamic_dream

Client: dynamic_dream

Rater: YOURS-EXE

username - 4/5

The username is quite catchy, I like that. And also I like it that it's in complete lowercase.

display name : 3/5

The display name is quite simple, but it's aesthetic. I loved that you used a readable font. I suggest adding one or two symbols around the letter to make it stand out more.

theme : 8/10 (background+ icon)

I'm in love with that icon. It's super pretty. But, according to me, the background doesn't match the icon. Because as I saw your icon, I thought there must be some dark yet light bear theme. But still, the background looks pretty if you wish to go with independent profile picture and background.

bio : 20/20

I loved the bio. Especially the way it's kind of centred. And that you've used both symbols and emojis in a perfect way. The bio is short and aesthetic. Totally amazing. Good job!

location : 8/10

I loved the use of that symbol here. It looks aesthetic.

carrd : 10/10

Even though the carrd doesn't match the theme, it does match the dark aesthetic vibe your account is going for. The carrd was pretty.

reading lists : 20/20

I loved how you have used different words (which I believe are song titles) but along with that, you have mention what's there in each of the reading list titles. It avoids confusion and stands out aswell.

book titles : 9/10

Those are some pretty titles. I loved how they have that ww symbol in common and how all of them have the same font. It's readable aswell

overall aesthetic : 10/10

I loved your account a lot. It's aesthetically pleasing and eye-catching. Good job!

total : 92/100

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺