➺ { Helena } moonlight_venus_67

Rater: HELIXGRO

Customer: moonlight_venus_67

⤓. Username- [ 7/10 ]

I like the words in the username because they go well with each other. However, I am not a fan of dashes in usernames and the "67" at the end looks unappealing. The fact it is there suggests that other usernames were taken, which makes yours unoriginal.

⤓. Display Name- [ 7/10 ]

It's quite simple and generic, but I like simple. My own display is just my name with no symbols and yours looks good as it is. However, considering the fact that the rest of your profile has a lot of emojis and symbols it looks very out of place so I suggest adding something in.

⤓. Profile picture - [ 8/10 ]

It is nice. I don't know if it is a character or a celebrity/idol but the art is very nice. I like how the person is in focus and the background is blurred, and overall the image fits well with your profile aesthetic.

⤓. Background Image - [ 10/10 ]

Looks good. I like the quote "perfectly wrong" because it is quite inspiring and also very accepting. I like the font and the colours used, especially the orange because it matches with the flecks of orange in the profile picture. I also like how the text is in focus but the tree in the background is blurred!

⤓. Bio- [ 8/10]

It is clearly carefully made and has an artistic sense to it. I really like the top part where you list things about yourself and I like the aesthetic look of "s!her." The quote matches with your username and overall it fits really well with the soft girl theme that you were going for. Only thing I'd say is not list your exact age (especially considering you're still so young) and instead opt for something like "minor."

⤓. Location- [ 2/10 ]

What are you waiting for? I don't really understand it and I'm not a fan of it. Also, the font is too squished and hard to read, and doesn't match at all with any of the other fonts used on your profile.

⤓. Link - [ 0/10 ]

There is no link. I suggest maybe linking an AO3 (if you have one) or a carrd (if you have one) to help people find you on other apps.

⤓. Reading Lists - [ 7/10 ]

Everything is well sorted and I found them very useful (especially the marauders one - thank you!) and other than the ugly font they were great. Once against the font didn't match so I suggest sticking with something still unique but more generic. Also, I like how all of the titles follow the same structure, except for the Hufflepuff one which has a heart on the end. I think it looks out of place so I suggest you either remove it to make them all bare or put an emoji in every list.

⤓. Vibes - [ 10/10 ]

I like the vibes I get. You seem really sweet and I like how well organised your profile is. Great job on it!

⤓. Book Covers - [ 6/10]

I think that it is nice, but there isn't anything special about it. I like simplistic covers and I think yours is good, but it is just some text slapped onto an image. I seriously recommend writing a blurb for it because it did not grab my attention at all and could be the reason you have 14 views. It just doesn't look interesting.

›‹ . Total - 65/100 . ›‹

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺