➺ { Sinn } Kanhakisakhi

Client: Kanhakisakhi

Rater: crvbxbv

Username: [5/10]

seriously I'm 50/50 on it. It's long and hard to remember but also it's pretty. If it means something to you don't change it but if you would want to change it id recommend making it something shorter or add underscores.

Display name: [5/10]

it's boring and isn't anything special but it's there and it's a pretty name. I would definitely add some font or text emojis to it.

Profile Picture: [5/15]

it's hard to see. That's really the only thing wrong with it and that alone is a big deal. For me personally being able to see what someone's profile picture is a huge aspect of how an account looks.

Header: [2/15]

the colors match the profile picture but it looks like is should be a profile picture. Making your header something simple or a pattern can help create a simple or complex profile.

Bio: [15/15]

I absolutely adore your bio and shout out to the person who made it. I love seeing people use others bios it keeps a community on Wattpad!! But it doesn't match the rest of your account so if I was you I would base the account off of your bio since that is stunning.

Location: [5/5]

I don't have much to say I love bios that say that you are doing an action. The only thing I would do is add text decor to it but that's it!!

Links: [n/a]

try adding a Spotify profile, Carrd, or rentry to your profile so people can get to know you more. (There are shops that will make carrds and rentrys for you)

Reading list: [10/15]

I love the organization!! But I would add somethibg like font or a heart or something like that to all the reading lists. Doing that will help them look pretty but stay organized!

Overall aesthetic: [1/10]

I think the theme throws me off!! Obviously this is all my opinion and if you like it then keep it. But if you take the advice I've given then I think your account will just change drastically!!

Total: [48/100]

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺