➺ { Echo } 25Moonlightfox

Customer: 25Moonlightfox

Rater: ari-gelic

username: 7/10

not a big fan of mixed caps, i think they just look a bit more chaotic that consistent case. i'm kind of on the fence about the numbers as well. i think simpler usernames look a lot better, are just easier on the eyes, and are more easily remembered.

display name: 6/10

the font is really cute, but there are too many symbols. your display name can only show so much information until it cuts off. this also means that your name isn't centered. try being more concise with the symbols and letting your name shine.

theme (pfp & header): 19.5/20

it's really cute and they match each other well! the header is simple enough to highlight the pfp while not being too boring. i only took a half point off because i think the circular lines around your pfp would look better in white, then they'd match with the white lines in your header.

bio: 5/10

unfortunately it's really difficult to read. everything's so squished together that my eyes can't really focus on one word. the drip symbols look nice at the top and bottom, but you don't need them between every block of text. i also think it's a bit of an information overload. you're repeating your interests several times, so that- along with the multiple different quotes and song lyrics- it makes your bio much longer than it has to be. i would also highly recommend trying to stick to one or two fonts at most. too many can be too distracting and confusing.

location: 4.5/5

it's cute! although it would look better if you put a space between the words and the symbols. they look a little crunched together right now. are they supposed to be angel wings?

carrd: 5/5

so pretty!!! i love the transitions! i also like how you used the same images as your wattpad pfp & header so it blends seamlessly. the only thing i'd say is your name (the same as your wattpad display name) once again isn't centered. carrd is a great way to add more of your interests in depth, so you can probably omit some information from your bio.

book covers: 16/20

i like the idea you had going. just make sure the font you're using is easily readable since the background of the covers are so chaotic. to balance that, you need simple fonts. i like the interstellar cover, maybe you can change the font for the smaller words into something a little more visible? the covers for the zodiac signs and the cover studio don't match, and you should switch the font color for worlds collide to white to match the others.

reading lists: 6/10

try to keep fonts consistent and simpler to read. the font for tiana/bam is really pretty and one of my favorites. the title of your stuff list is also really pretty with the flower symbols, but wouldn't look good with a longer title. try to shorten your titles as well- your first reading list title goes onto two lines, which isn't good. maybe you could rename it as "favorites"?

overall aesthetic: 7.5/10

there's definitely a consistent aesthetic throughout your account. the purples all go together really well and it looks pretty. there's just a few things you need to clean up, like your usage of fonts and those few book covers.

total: 76.5/100

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺