➺ { Helena } ii_PrincessInfinity_

Client: ii_PrincessInfinity_

Rater: helixgro

7/10 USERNAME

The keyword "princess" matches perfectly with your royal theme, and the two "ii" in front make the username unique and it just looks really nice. I'm not too big on the originality of your username, since there are several people with the username "princess infinity" or similar.

6/10 DISPLAY NAME

What I like about your display name is the font. The letters look quirky and the capitals look nice. Also, it matches with the fonts used in your bio. The emojis you used are alright, however since they are both to the right of your name it makes it off center and thus doesn't look as good. Furthermore the fire emoji doesn't fit into your theme as it is the only time that it's used. You can either add the fire emoji somewhere in your bio or you can change it to another rose, flower or star. I suggest you put the emojis on either side of the name to make it center.

8/10 PROFILE PICTURE

I think you could've chosen a better profile picture. The roses aren't original (I would know, considering my profile picture is also roses) however they do match with the theme of your profile, since the motif of roses is repeated almost everywhere. I just suggest finding a better image where the roses aren't big red shapes on a black screen.

7/10 BACKGROUND IMAGE

It is a nice image, and it fits well with your theme of mystery and royalty. The idea of a castle is nice, though the image is low quality for which I removed points. I suggest finding a better photo of a more realistic (yet still fantasy-like) castle, since real images are typically better quality. I also deducted points because it doesn't match with the profile picture regarding colours at all, making it look very all over the place. I suggest finding a black and white image since those look really good with the colour red.

8/10 BIO

It is informative, well set out, and pleasing to the eye. I like what you did with the first section of it with the 🥀 checking off boxes that apply. The fonts used are also nice and fit well with each other. Regarding your description, I don't see the point in writing "she/her" and "female" together since only one of them would clearly convey what gender you are. Going further down I see that the "thanos" in your description is in the generic Wattpad font, which doesn't look good with the royal font next to it. You've listed your projects which I like, and even left a humorous note "thank you for stalking". One complaint that I have with your bio is the length of it. It's nothing about what you wrote because that's fine, but each section is very far apart which makes scrolling and reading a tedious activity. If you want to make your bio better, put smaller gaps between the paragraphs.

5/10 LOCATION

In my opinion, it is too long. On mobile the text cuts off after "where" so I can't read it and on my computer the "deep" is cut in half to make it fit. Locations are best when they're short (maximum around 4 words). Also, unless Etatria is a kingdom from a fandom, I doubt many people will even know what it is (I don't).

10/10 READING LISTS

All of them are well sorted, each follow the same structure and aesthetic, and it is clear exactly what I may find in each one. I like your usage of Roman numerals to order them, as well as the font you used. I also really like how you included a quote to match the theme of each reading list. This is definitely the strongest aspect of your profile.

9/10 VIBES

The vibes I get from your profile are that you're a funny and nice person. I like the occasional jokes thrown in (especially the "a fanfiction a day keeps reality away") and you just seem really easygoing. Clearly quite a lot of effort went into your profile and you care to make it look good. You also seem either really young or a late teenager.

8/10 BOOK COVERS

The book cover is well done. I like the collage style with the photo of the girl being torn into the red and black. The image is clear and high quality too. However, I deducted points because because I don't like the fact that the title of the book is glowing white as it clashes with the rest of the cover. It would look better a solid white, and perhaps if the "blood" was stacked below "bad". Also, the font of the tagline at the top doesn't really match, and I think it'd look better in simple italics.

68/90 TOTAL

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺