➺ { Parthi } ZxrryNxght

Client: ZxrryNxght

Rater: _Parthi_

Username: 9/10

I found the username quite aesthetic and to be honest it matches with your profile. The username is similar to scary night making it fit in the dark theme.

Nickname/Display name: 8/10

I may not understand Japanese that well but the display name adds a great touch to the profile. Maybe you could design it a bit to something like ♟• ザラさん〜

Pfp: 9/10

The profile picture looks great with your account . I found it quite matching, you can add a thin white border to your profile tho, but it isn't necessary. It looks great the way it is!

Theme: 6/10

A blank theme goes well with the pfp but doesn't match perfectly. You can add some effects on the profile to make it a bit darker and then use this as the background, I personally feel that would be better.

Bio: 6/10

The bio is good with the fonts and design but it lacks emojis and symbols however. You can add different types of symbols at different places like ▨◈◜◞✗✦ etc and emojis like 🧭♟🎧🎤🎬📽 etc.

Link: 5/5

The link goes to your pinterest account. The account is absolutely gorgeous, all of the pins are arranged accordingly and the pfp matches with the background.

Book covers: 0/15

There aren't any books so it won't be counted.

Reading list: 7/15

There is just one reading list containing 1 book. You can change the name of the reading list , make more lists and add your favorite books to it. The reading list can be changed to something like "shops" ~ 🎚or 🎧 - shops-?

Overall impression: 12/15

Despite the small errors, your account looks absolutely great. You can always improve! The current profile is good but it can be better . My first encounter with this profile amazed me!

Total - 62/100

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺