➺ { Luce } Agust_Deez_Nuts

Client: Agust_Deez_Nuts

Rater: YOURS-EXE

username - 5/5

Very creative, I must say.

display name : 3/5

I didn't really liked the font you've used, but that's my opinion. Other than that, the emoji, it's kind of not visible due to the dark background. Try using other dark aesthetic emojis, maybe?

theme : 7/10 (background+ icon)

The icon doesn't really go with the background. The filter of the icon is different, while the background has no filter. But it matches the display name and gives off a dark aesthetic vibe. If you want to filter your bf and icon both, search for unfiltered pictures and then filter them by any of the editing apps.

bio : 15/20

The bio is pretty, but had too many different fonts, so it's kinda messy. You have used some fonts which are not that readable aswell. That cursive font, try changing it to serif. Other than that, the bio is good.

location : 10/10

Very creative, part 2.

carrd :

Skipping this because you don't have a carrd.

reading lists : 13/20

They're simple. Try adding symbols and using readable fonts. That's just my suggestion.

book titles : 7/10

Your book titles are pretty. Except in some you've used fonts that aren't really readable in the first glance. Because of this, your potential reader might skip the book instead of reading it. I suggest keeping the fonts readable.

overall aesthetic : 7/10

Except the text, your account is pretty aesthetic. I loved the location and the username the most.

total : 60/90

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺